Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Portugal vs Spain (Group B) - 19:00 - 15/06/2018

Its 30c here know and I've had three bottles of Sagres whilst doing a bit of shopping and then feeding the dogs. I'm going to the bar try a white port with tonic with loads of ice , slice of lemon and a sprig of mint and get into the build up for the game. Its at times like this you wish the Portguese bars had big screens but we are stuck with 40" ones here.
FFS! What the fuck are you doing that to port?

(Shakes head in despair)

Things are organised here. My wife's making pizza and we've got beer, wine, rum, vodka, and bourbon. Don't want to thirsty.

As long as I can remember, Spain field a team which looks good on paper...but always seems to disappoint.
However, I have given in to injury-imposed idleness, made a mountain of strawberry cheesecake ice-cream and shortcake,)Cambridge late pine - the fucking best stawbs ever), settling down to watch.

Its 30c here know and I've had three bottles of Sagres whilst doing a bit of shopping and then feeding the dogs. I'm going to the bar try a white port with tonic with loads of ice , slice of lemon and a sprig of mint and get into the build up for the game. Its at times like this you wish the Portguese bars had big screens but we are stuck with 40" ones here.
is white port a thing?

I hate tax fiddlers but it's rife in football especially in Spain. Anyway cast iron penalty and we are now going to tuck in to chouriso asado and bifanas .

Back
Top Bottom