Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Portugal v Hungary

Don't think much of this Portuguese change strip, theirs is usually a real classic too.

Just looked up populations out of interest, though Hungary might be more but was just a little less on list I found.

Hungary's tactics might be working, rode it out and now getting into it though they spurned that three on three a bit back. Some of those long balls over the top from Portugal are unreal though, feels like one will count.

I've got the ESPN feed with Derek Rae making a real point of pronouncing everyone's name right, which is both good and annoying.

So that's a 5-minute delay on itv :mad:

I'm wanting Hungary to score just to hear the crowd's reaction. :thumbs:

Hungary look well organised and dangerous on the break - an upset not impossible here.

Good bit of honest shithousery in the game too, like to see a cheeky shoulder or a slightly but not over faked injury :D

Welcome to the Portuguese League although only Pepe , I think , plays in it .
Feel very familiar to a lower league supporter. Portugal look to have the variety in the locker to get the breakthrough despite the stoic defending from the Magyars. Though another stat we got was the champs slow starts to tournaments, rarely win opener apparently.

She sounds within her rights if she has to serve to.
Unfortunately it’s normal here , bar staff have to do drinks and snacks . Normally the Portuguese are patient and understanding but I think the sudden rush of bifana ordering pushed thinks over the edge . Anyway I was the only one she apologised to , couple people left !

Back
Top Bottom