Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pool. Did I just win this match?

In American 9 ball pool that's a golden break and a win, but since you say yellow and red I'll assume 8 ball - in which case, re-rack.
Almost certainly blackball pool as played in UK (I assume due to scampi fries).

International rules say a rerack but the reality of having to put an extra quid in means liability for payment may be decided by local rules.

Years ago I was in a hostel with a pool table...winner stays on...this poser with a stupid hat kept winning....after nearly an hour it was my turn, he broke and potted the black - I claimed a win and he said NO that means he wins automatically - reluctantly I said okay rerack but he insisted it meant he won and his friends backed him up - prick - I'm still bitter

Years ago I was in a hostel with a pool table...winner stays on...this poser with a stupid hat kept winning....after nearly an hour it was my turn, he broke and potted the black - I claimed a win and he said NO that means he wins automatically - reluctantly I said okay rerack but he insisted it meant he won and his friends backed him up - prick - I'm still bitter
I bet it was a really fucking stupid hat.

Aged 15....played one of my first gigs - had a spliff after and ended up at the pool table. Head was spinning, messed up badly. Cool dude in denim with a tash, couple of years older than me:
'Hey Kid, you play pool like you play drums'.

I then chucked a whitey.

start here:
Not interested in the cue tips but denim dude would have nailed the tough at the table challenge.

The rules are clear. If you pot the black from the break it's a re-rack. Doesn't matter what else happens. You could pot every ball with the black going in last and it would still be a re-rack and still your break. Pub rules my round way say you need to stump up the pound too.
Another chum of kalidarkone i see. You cant make me uneat the scampi fries. They are done now, they are in the cycle.

Back
Top Bottom