Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Political compass

I know there's loads of criticism of the MBTI and its accuracy and scientific credibility, but Myers Briggs is the personality test that seems to "get" me the best.

All personality tests are fraudulent. The more widely used and well respected the test, the greater the fraud.

Yesterday I had a somewhat troubled young follower of Peterson assert he was a "centrist" on the strength of that.
Judging by the nasty right wing shit that comes out of his mouth, that explains why me, the forum "orange Tory" ends up jammed into the bottom left hand corner.
(It also gives the lie to his confidence that he knows "what's really going on" in spite of the "massive liberal bias in the media")
Thankfully I managed to shut him up for a bit.

Last edited:
I'm surprised it is that few. Have the mods merged some of them?

Ah..if you search for 'political compass" in posts as well as titles and display results as threads you find a lot more threads. So i think the compass often gets mentioned on threads about different topics. Everyone thinks they are the first to do it!

According to political compass I am mostly Twilight Sparkle. I think that was political compass anyway, it might have been Myers-Briggs.

Trying to think of other wedge issues that could quickly give you the sum of somebody's political parts. The French, maybe. If it solicits praise of the commune/terror, sound, if it's oh cafe culture and having tea at midnight it's a liberal, if it's smelly cheese shit cars and burning sheep, probably a knob

Quickest way to guage somebody's politics is to propose killing members of the royal family

In favour - one of us
Comes out with some shit about agreeing the monarchy is an anachronism but not sure about the killing - liberal
Appalled - cunt

Depends on which one and how? Peoples trial and execution? Or day of the jackal style assassination?
Tbh all the stuff that would need changing is making want liz to be immortal. Or at least another 10yrs.

Going for Stalin:
chart

Quite a good try. But not good enough.

Back
Top Bottom