Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pokemon Go

Even the same type can have different special abilities. Also weak ones are easier to upgrade which gives you more xp making you better at upgrading better ones, i think.

I think it only pays to transfer when you need more space.

Oh :

I'm transferring any triplicates or above so that I aim have one of each for evolving and one of each to upgrade. Then I use the prof's candy on one of these.

Am I doing it wrong?

13627208_1004666149650680_4637648635025170001_n.jpg

I keep catching loads of the same. My house in infested with those bastard purple bats (which are well hard to catch), Caterpies and Pidgeys so I've evolved a couple now.

I do have a Meowth though Vintage Paw :cool:

How are you getting enough candies to evolve?
Every time you get a Pidgey you get three candy. I think I had around 40 odd Pidgeys and evolved 15 of them for around 20,000 XP. Ditto various other Pokemon with low evolve costs. I think it's Caterpie, Pidgey and Weedle that only have 12 candy evolve costs.

How do you lot know this shit? I didn't know you needed candies to evolve (or, for that matter, that you got candy). I've just been catching the fuckers and evolving when the button lets me :)

I'm out of pokéballs :mad:

I could take my wine up to the top of the road to the nearest (I think) pokéstop but I'm not quite that sad yet (I don't think )

My nearest gym is the water fountain in the park. When we went there about 8 last night, there were loads of 18-24 YOs sitting around, battling.

And as we walked there and passed a pokestop, a couple in a car slowed down and asked how you worked it.

It was surreal but the foal loved it (glad I had him with me :D )

All our gyms are now red but we're team yellow :cool:

Is anyone else having trouble with it today? It seems to register me walking but often won't let me turn the map or touch the pokémon to try and catch them.

Can someone explain the gyms? I thought you could leave your monsters there to help your team? Went to one today and all I could do was fight, as mine aren't that big yet I just got battered :D
If it's your own colour, you can add one of yours but only if it isn't already at capacity. It depends what level the gym is.

You can level up a gym of your own team's colour by fighting and winning (it's called 'sparring' if it's a member of your own team) and that adds prestige to the gym and levels it up. If you lose not sure what happens tbh, that's as far as i got

I only just discovered what to do at a gym yesterday morning - you can fight all of your guys, one after the other, just swap them over just before they faint. But yiou have to fight ALL of the guys at the gym, not just pick one that looks a bit weedy.
But as long as you have 4 or 5 with half decent CP, and the members of the gym aren't all double all of yours, you're on with a good chance of winning.

Two mobiles bricked trying to upgrade and get my son playing. He has it in his nexus but it's only got a forward facing camera.

And apparently it's not pronounced 'pokey stop' :facepalm::D

On the other hand I'm playing and our local hospital is a gym.

How do you even catch the cunting fucking cunts? :mad: x 100 I'm clicking on the cuntyball but the fucker just cunts me off.

At school I could never hit the ball when we were forced to play rounders so I know how you feel

You need to swipe the ball upwards quickly and release it to throw it, preferably when the green circle is smallest. Aim straight or it will go to either side.

How do you even catch the cunting fucking cunts? :mad: x 100 I'm clicking on the cuntyball but the fucker just cunts me off.
Hold down on the ball, then watch the green circle round the monster get smaller. Then flick the ball with your finger. Smaller the green circle, more likely a hit.

Back
Top Bottom