Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pokemon Go

I'd buy it at that price but not at the full one. It's bonkers. I might do a camel watch on it :oops:
Do it, it's been down once so it'll happen again I'm sure. I'm under instruction to buy 4 next time for friends who are the same! £13 is fine, £40 stupid

6018 1873 6255 if anyone needs Parisian gifts in their life.

request sent, I'm tomttttttt, I think I've got everyone on this thread added but I'm not sure who everyone is (except bees. I can guess that one ;) )

What magnificence is this?

I really wish I could link it to my fitbit. I’d hatch gazillions of eggs then.

There's also the unofficial Gotcha if you are on android, which is probably cheaper than the go plus.

There seem to be some on ebay. Do they register walking with the app running in the background?

I’m loving the 7k eggs hatching as pokémon you can’t usually get. I just got a Farfetch’d

There seem to be some on ebay. Do they register walking with the app running in the background?

I’m loving the 7k eggs hatching as pokémon you can’t usually get. I just got a Farfetch’d

I am no longer loving this. I’ve had FOUR Mr cunting Mimes :mad:

Yep still playing but we're already friends :cool:

So you have a local Facebook group for Pokémon? That's where I find my additional friends codes.

I'm still playing as well - possibly a bit late but you can remove a friendship and then make that friendship again without losing anything and it counts as a new friend for the research quest purposes. I think you have a week before the friendship resets.

I'm still playing as well - possibly a bit late but you can remove a friendship and then make that friendship again without losing anything and it counts as a new friend for the research quest purposes. I think you have a week before the friendship resets.
And some people find opening gifts increases their friendship level :mad::thumbs::p

It’s funny that this was so huge for such a short period of time without anything in a similar vein ever really taking off at all subsequently. The basic idea of using augmented reality to persuade gamers to leave the house and even meet humans outside was great.

It’s funny that this was so huge for such a short period of time without anything in a similar vein ever really taking off at all subsequently. The basic idea of using augmented reality to persuade gamers to leave the house and even meet humans outside was great.

I think there are a few games of this kind that a small but stable number of people still play, but yeah, nothing with the mass impact since.

There is a Harry Potter one that is quite popular but probably only appeals to people who are into Harry Potter. I'd argue that Pokemon has wider appeal seeing as it's been a thing since the 90s.

I also still play ingress once in a while when I'm on a walk but so few people play it now pretty much every portal is up for grabs.

There is a Harry Potter one that is quite popular but probably only appeals to people who are into Harry Potter. I'd argue that Pokemon has wider appeal seeing as it's been a thing since the 90s.

I also still play ingress once in a while when I'm on a walk but so few people play it now pretty much every portal is up for grabs.
Niantic shut down the harry potter one a couple of years back. They keep trying something new but nothing sticks - the pokemon IP is what makes pokemon go keep going for sure.

There was a feature on Radio 1 about it today, so I think people still play it.

Wasn't this ruined by people doing location spoofing and thus making it easy to play without leaving home, so you'd go to your local thingy to try and win against the kids from your neighbourhood and some dude from a basement in Fuzhou would be holding it with a score of 100 million or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom