Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PS5 Pro

It's all about GTA 6. It usually takes at least a year for a new GTA to be ported to PC from the consoles. So two years wait total probably. And the best experience you'll get it on till then is the Pro and Sony (cynical fucks with Rockstar a close second) fucking know this.

However...( :D )...PS is the only ecosystem i don't own, I want to play Bloodborne and a small shrinking collection of exclusives and for old times sake as the Playstation was my first console after the SNES and Atari 2600. And i like the look of the OLED PSVR.

So fuck me Mark Cerny. I'm your willing bitch (not including the stand just excites me more!!!!).

For me, it will always be about the games. Some I’ll want to play Day 1 and not have to wait a year or more before they appear on PC.

Yes. Let's not talk about how long Ghost of Tsushima took. Sadly gaming time is a bit of a luxury and I've got such a backlog I can wait.

I had a PS4 which was great for its sheer longevity, but I never properly adapted to controller for some games. I wouldn't have been able to enjoy Helldivers 2 on a pad.

Yes. Let's not talk about how long Ghost of Tsushima took. Sadly gaming time is a bit of a luxury and I've got such a backlog I can wait.

I had a PS4 which was great for its sheer longevity, but I never properly adapted to controller for some games. I wouldn't have been able to enjoy Helldivers 2 on a pad.

I'm sure you can use them to play games, but not all games.

Back
Top Bottom