Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pokemon Go

omg it seems you can't change teams :mad:

I chose the yellow team kinda randomly but my two local gyms are red and blue. Apparently there aren't many yellow-held gyms at all. :(

I chose the yellow team kinda randomly but my two local gyms are red and blue. Apparently there aren't many yellow-held gyms at all. :(
Build up a collection of monster then go take it over I think is the idea :hmm: I could be wrong though :D

Ohhhh Croydon, I never knew that
The database is exactly the same as the Ingress one and there are LOADS of interesting sculptures, signs, pubs, bridges etc. I'm jealous of all the Londoners because whenever I've played Ingress in central London it always takes me round interesting places. I once held Altab Ali Park for 3 days.

Anyone else having it crash a lot? Usually just as you catch one?

yes, loads, but I've got a moto 4g, which is shit.

Installed it. It wanted DOB and Google account info and location info*. Uninstalled it.

* - the last of which, fair enough obvs

3 of the 4 gyms I can see from my house are yellow. One (the nearest) keeps flipping between blue and red.

There are 3 pokestops in the cemetery across the road from me, and 2 of them are at individual gravestones.

I mean, I know I live in a city, but I live in the country's shittest city, and although I live near the centre I live in a weird disjointed bit just on the outskirts of the centre where there's a block of 3 streets pretty much just on their own and not much else around and yet there are loads of pokestops nearby and 4 gyms that I can see on the map from my house. There are 3 pokestops in the cemetery across the road, and 3 more at the (very) little apartment development across the canal from that (two of which have been lured this evening). I can get to 10 pokestops within about 5 minutes of walking, by my reckoning.

I went for a 5 mile run yesterday which took me nearly twice as long as usual due to hunting Pokemon along the way :D

It did help me hatch all my eggs though and I captured a gym towards the end and left my 500 CP Tentacruel there. Fingers crossed I can hold it the whole day for extra lewts.

Ok. I have the app. I have caught seven pokémon without leaving the house so far.

BUT I have no idea what I'm doing, what a pokéstop is and why I might need one and I'm baffled by eggs and stuff.

Oh and I'm *really* shit at throwing the pokéballs.

I'm not sure gaming is for me :)

I have only got one pokémon in my house which the foal caught so I still don't know how to do it. There don't seem to be any more nearby.

I'm also baffled

I have only got one pokémon in my house which the foal caught so I still don't know how to do it. There don't seem to be any more nearby.

I'm also baffled

I think they turn up quite a lot. I've not been anywhere yet and caught quite a few. I'm on level 4.

I took my son out for a walk yesterday. Just wandered round the park for 30 minutes, got a few pokeballs and a pidgy. Lots of people out playing it. He was very excited. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom