Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pokemon Go

Bah! Like a div I signed up through the Pokémon Trainer account. I can get in through Google but it means starting again. The Pokémon account is unable to authenticate my details :(

I came across three Pokemon go players this evening while I was walking the dogs along the banks of the Shannon, near UL, 3 guys mid 20s clearly gamers with their phones out walking by the river.

I've downloaded it now....Ugh.

I have had a conversation with someone who has had it for a week, registering as an Aussie. Our local pub is a Poke stop. She works there. She is waiting for the landlady to sack her.

Completed a 10 clicks incubation tonight. Must have happened whilst i was trying to catch a high level Ghastly that crashed the game.

So the result of my 10 km walk. Nothing. Nada. Zip. It glitched. Grrrrrr. ! 10 fucking kms for nothing!!!

1km later my second incubator hatched ok. Got a new one for my Pokedex but not anything worth shouting about.

Last edited:
I was sitting in the garden thinking if only a zubat would come by I need 2 more zubat candy to evolve my zubat to a golbat and an actual golbat appeared! I got it first hit but the app goes and crashes, literally dying rn.

I've come up to the cricket club. It's a pokéstop and the church over the road is a gym.

Can't fucking get on :mad:

I'm going to go for a walk by the canal later to add to my already water-heavy collection. That's what you get for living in between 2 canals. Literally a canal at the top of my street and a different canal at the bottom of my street.

The only non-water pokemon I have is the charmander I got for free when I first started the game.

Tell a lie, I have a rattata too, from when I caved and used one of my incense as I sat being a lazy arsehole on my settee.

Been out with my son today playing. We walked way longer than we were intending. But then the servers went down. It really eats through battery fast!

Back
Top Bottom