Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pokemon Go

Hold down on the ball, then watch the green circle round the monster get smaller. Then flick the ball with your finger. Smaller the green circle, more likely a hit.

I've got the first buggeringfucketycunt now*, thanks. This reminds me of when I tried to play tombraider while flatsitting for a friend. I just spent ages in a cave clicking everything and nothing happened and I gave up forever.

*on the first flick. :oops:

Can someone explain the gyms? I thought you could leave your monsters there to help your team? Went to one today and all I could do was fight, as mine aren't that big yet I just got battered :D

This is what happened to me this morning. I walked up to the shop for a loaf of bread (for the first time in the seven years I've lived here :D ) and while I was in there our gym got taken by team red. 'Mint' I thought and bowled up thinking a fellow teammate would give me some advice or take in a couple of my dudes for training and I ended up in a scrap. I have no idea about battling or how to do it so I got pummelled.

To make matters worse I KNOW the bloke who twatted me was sitting in his car on the other side of the road smoking a massive joint :D

Do you get eggs from the pokéstops?

Also if you have the app running in the background does that count or does it have to be full on open?

No it can't. I have no intention of downloading it, but I love this thread. (I have the mental image of Glitter in PJs w/ milk and bread, getting into the stoners car for a pokebattle).

In other news a friend in Cork found her first Pokestop.

CnfL_5PWYAAcKOv.jpg

Do you get eggs from the pokéstops?

Also if you have the app running in the background does that count or does it have to be full on open?

you can get eggs from pokestops, yes.

I think you have to have the app full on open.

I don't think it works if you cycle in your pocket but like FridgeMagnet It seems a bit touchy and at the moment I can't play at all as servers are overloaded so I might find that my afternoon ride has been missed or will get added on once I can connect again, this morning it seemed to have recorded some but not all of the journey but I may have just misremembered how many k my egg was on when I left.

We have just been to the supermarket (in the car). The foal has expressed deep pity for people who don't live in the middle of town because they have no pokestops near them whereas we have 4 within 5 mins' walk and 2 gyms. Small towns ftw :thumbs:

Yep walk to the library (a poke gym) and the real gym plenty of I'm to hatch and parklands to pick up some new creatures and servers down the whole time :mad:

Lots of people on <2GB data plans will be looking to upgrade though. :D

Already seen T-Mobile in America are offering a Pokemon Go plan, with free data if it's used for the game, as well as some free goodies for the game, and a fucking uber-style service to get you from one pokestop to another lol.

Took me an hour to log in today, and now no pokemon are showing up on the radar... fucking servers. Too many kids playing. Tell them to stop so we can play instead :D

Back
Top Bottom