Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Playstation 5

Just downloading it. :)

I got store cards off G2A and used those to buy it from the store. Worked out about £55 instead of £70.

Housemarque are the best, was gutted when they said that "arcade is dead" and that they were going to make another fucking Battle Royale. Luckily they seem to have come up trumps again.

I'm so glad it is getting good reviews. They did Nex Machina and Resogun, which are both brilliant shooters. I was worried about them for a while.

Just downloading it. :)

I got store cards off G2A and used those to buy it from the store. Worked out about £55 instead of £70.

Housemarque are the best, was gutted when they said that "arcade is dead" and that they were going to make another fucking Battle Royale. Luckily they seem to have come up trumps again.
Got it at a bout 5am , did the same as you kinda, got pns top ups from cd keys (couldnt get decent prices on G2A for some reason) so ended up getting it for £60.49 .

Played a couple of hours, it's certainly interesting... Looks and feels next gen due to audio and controller and i think im going to be enjoying it, although i really havent got a clue whats going on, yet...

Got it at a bout 5am , did the same as you kinda, got pns top ups from cd keys (couldnt get decent prices on G2A for some reason) so ended up getting it for £60.49 .

Played a couple of hours, it's certainly interesting... Looks and feels next gen due to audio and controller and i think im going to be enjoying it, although i really havent got a clue whats going on, yet...

Yeah i did an hour or so this morning. There's a bit in Nex Machina, on the last stage of every world, where it switches so the camera is behind you and you run to the exit. This is like that. Like it has the same dash and particle effects and stuff, it's basically that game in 3D. Love it. Wasn't expecting that.

There is not an easy mode. I haven't managed to beat the first boss yet.
Just done it !! This was after a long run, getting everything I need, just about to teleport to outside the boss and the game proper crashed out, thought id lost any progress logged but was able to get it back after re-syncing my cloud files. Next run though, he ( is it a he ?) was toast

Saw somebody tweet that they completed it and died 5 times. How are people so good at games?
I think one thing about Returnal is there is definitely an element of luck as to what you get in each run , for example I had 3 runs earlier where I couldn't get a vital pickup , although I think I'm starting to get to grip with the mechanics, there are some runs you just cant get through, which is a bit shit really.

Beat Phrike yesterday. Got to the bottom of the mountain, that teleporting sentient thing killed me.
I’m giving it a rest for a few days , got resi 8 , it’s far more fun , thing I find about returnal is that it isn’t very fun , although a great technical achievement

I’m giving it a rest for a few days , got resi 8 , it’s far more fun , thing I find about returnal is that it isn’t very fun , although a great technical achievement
I know what you mean, I can't play it for too long in one go. Although I have a suspicion that if I did it would click and I'd find it less stressful.

If you read the reviews the 1st three areas in Returnal are fairly easy, if you die you just go back to the same area. Beyond the 3rd if you die you start again at the 4th, there are 6 areas.

That's some difficulty spike, it's like a Dark Souls boss that's at 0 health, you think 'yes' and it one hits you, with the added bonus of having to do the previous 3 major bosses again.
Going to make the last level quite tense.

Difficulty is discussed at 23:32

These guys are usually pretty good, they got the argos drops right when I was able to get one.

Good luck !!

Cheers, added to my follows. I was on the Game website within 25 seconds of an alert from another account but have been in a q since then. 4 minutes away but apparently all the stand alone ones have gone. Not forking out for a bundle. Might as well see it out now.

Fingers crossed for Amazon next.

Cheers, added to my follows. I was on the Game website within 25 seconds of an alert from another account but have been in a q since then. 4 minutes away but apparently all the stand alone ones have gone. Not forking out for a bundle. Might as well see it out now.

Fingers crossed for Amazon next.

I wont keep on posting these but this just appeared on my twatter

Back
Top Bottom