Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Playstation 5

I'm really not that bothered atm. Not even playing games much on my PS4 recently. Quite happy to wait for price drop/bundles.

Re: controllers. Presumably you eventually need to play with the controller connected most of the time, which is what I had to do with PS4. Just sit in front of telly on an exercise ball...

Excellent, he's a lucky man.

I've been close a couple of times but even with the alerts and getting on it within seconds/minutes I've not had any luck.

It's mad, get in a queue and there's 30,000 people ahead of you.

So both my cousin and I signed up to Currys for the PS5 stock draw, he called me to say check your email last night, I was not one of the chosen few.

BUT he was :D , so he got the code and is waiting for currys to contact him ( Within 7 days ) to take his order ( for me ) so it looks like Il be getting one imminently :)
EDIT : just read this as apparently you have to go in store.

Under current UK government guidelines, non-essential retailers including electronic goods stores will not be able to open any earlier than April 12, so winners won’t be able to get their PS5 console before that date.

So the hunt continues

So both my cousin and I signed up to Currys for the PS5 stock draw, he called me to say check your email last night, I was not one of the chosen few.

BUT he was :D , so he got the code and is waiting for currys to contact him ( Within 7 days ) to take his order ( for me ) so it looks like Il be getting one imminently :)

Under current UK government guidelines, non-essential retailers including electronic goods stores will not be able to open any earlier than April 12, so winners won’t be able to get their PS5 console before that date.

So the hunt continues

Your cousin has all the luck! I missed out, glad he's a caring sharing type.

Potential GAME drops imminent, gotta keep trying.

Will gta run better than on PS4?

Should run better on everything soon:

So the hunt continues
I think they can do click and collect.

oh that’s lovely! He’s a bit sad because none of his friends have played them so he’s got no one to chat to about them. I get called in to watch boss fights :D
Tell him he is part of an elite group of non casual gamers who are not afraid of dying and have the state of mind to handle proper games * and that his friends need to step up to the mark :)

* not that im like that at all

Back
Top Bottom