Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Playstation 5

Oh dear, someone can't get a PS5. It's not just Sony who's having issues.

I take it you've not heard of the global shortage of silicon chips :

Ah, I didn't know that, cancel the second fucking. :)

They must have known the demand was there, so why not wit until you have stock to meet it? Sony would have known how many they would sell, to within a few tens of thousands.

Meh anyway. I suspect I'll be buying it next Christmas. :)

So some first thoughts , I cant really go mad about the graphics as I wont get Demon's Souls until tomorrow , however I have put some PS4 games on there , God of War , Day's gone and Dark Souls 3 to name 3.

They all definitely look and play much smoother/better , more shiny ?? Was mucking about with the TV last night and got the colours looking more vibrant than ive managed to get before from the ps pro and pc.

Once the initial game is loaded the load times are reduced quite a bit, with the exception of DS3 for some reason, but God of War is lightning fast.

The 3d Audio works with my wired headset and adds depth, I'm curious if the pulse headsets are going to add much more.

What I really like is that I have pretty much most, if not all of my back catalogue of PS4 games to download , sync saves and go.

Cant wait for demon's souls tomorrow. :)

Demon Souls was really quick to d/l by the way - much faster than Miles Morales which took ages. Took less than an hour.

Also - there is a known issue with it failing to boot occasionally. I managed to resolve it eventually by switching it back off and on again about 15 times, but I think what sparked it was that I unplugged the PS5 to move it without exiting the game. Don't do that

Back
Top Bottom