Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

How did you not spot that it wasn't cooked before you ate half of it?

It's not as difficult to do that as you'd think. :oops:

I ate half of a pepperami mini pizza before realising that the slices of pepperami on it were still cold. Not frozen, just cold. Wouldn't have eaten so much of it without noticing the coldness, but I was ravenous. Shoved the rest back to finish; even after twice the time on the packet it wasn't great. Serves me right for not doing a pizza from scratch. :rolleyes:

Good pizza cheffing today. I had double peperoni, Bacon, chilli and peppers. The Mrs had parama ham with sweeter and mushroom.

We used the left over dough to make balls stuffed with mozerella

I fancy a pizza today.
Odd that, must be something in the water?

funny-pictures-cat-pizza-aromatherapy.jpg

Haven't had a chance to read all the posts here, but what's the Urban view of anchovies on pizzas? Me thinky they're nom-tastic, me mates say "non!".

Parma Ham is always a winner as a pizza topping in this household - simple yet taste-mongous :cool:

I don't eat fish so anchovies are pretty much a non-starter.
Shame I suppose, they are probably a nice salty addition to a pizza.

Pepperoni is the default setting on pizza for me.

My girlfriend, who's on a diet, had a mini microwave pepperoni pizza for breakfast yesterday. It looked absolutely fucking horrible :)

My girlfriend, who's on a diet, had a mini microwave pepperoni pizza for breakfast yesterday. It looked absolutely fucking horrible :)

You don't get it, do you? The whole point of commercial diet food is
a) to be so disgusting and disappointing that it makes low calorie healthy food taste good by comparison;
b) to be so expensive that if you buy enough of it, you won't be able to afford any other food at all, therefore won't be able to cheat;
c) both of the above.

Not even a spare slice for you :(
Leave her

Just made the final payment on our wedding mate, bit late now! Should have really tried the pizza test before proposing, damn these tests in life, damn them all to hell!

You don't get it, do you? The whole point of commercial diet food is
a) to be so disgusting and disappointing that it makes low calorie healthy food taste good by comparison;
b) to be so expensive that if you buy enough of it, you won't be able to afford any other food at all, therefore won't be able to cheat;
c) both of the above.

I just had one of her weight watchers meals because I'm too drunk and lazy to cook anything, an ocean pie, microwaved for 7 mins on high, then 5 on defrost. If by ocean they mean primordial swamp and by pie they mean congealed glob of mutant seepage then they are bang on the bullet. All the fun of blended whale blubber without the calories :)

Just made the final payment on our wedding mate, bit late now! Should have really tried the pizza test before proposing, damn these tests in life, damn them all to hell!

I just had one of her weight watchers meals because I'm too drunk and lazy to cook anything, an ocean pie, microwaved for 7 mins on high, then 5 on defrost. If by ocean they mean primordial swamp and by pie they mean congealed glob of mutant seepage then they are bang on the bullet. All the fun of blended whale blubber without the calories :)

Thanks that post just cured my munchies :)

Back
Top Bottom