Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Phillip Schofield leaves This Morning

Apparently Phillip Schofield is going have a new primetime show on ITV, so looks like it worked out well for him?

Saw Philip Schofield in Joseph and his Technicolour Dreamcoat years ago...when he was young. He played Joseph and was actually a good singer etc but myself and my best buddy were disgusted because we had paid to see Jason Donovan who had been Joseph but unfortunately was "under the weather " and Schofield filled in😡....we had no idea who the hell he was ...

Phil and Holly were best mates, going on holiday together, families really close for years and years.

The brother thing seems to have been a big issue but the cracks were showing after the queue jumping thing too.

The issue with the runner has been brewing for a while and apparently there was a story on the way when he announced he was gay.

I suspect more than the impact on their friendship, Holly is starting to see that he could bring her down too if there are any more scandals.

There are people queueing up to spill the tea on Phil and Holly. Rylan has made comments recently.

HTH 😄

fair do.. hey i'll spare myself the time looking it up

as i have not watched this morning in any fashion since richard madeley was doing it

so have very little interest and if its picking apart a family for one members crimes it kinda shitty

Not one family member. Philip groomed, shagged then sacked a teenage intern (who was probably over 16 when they started a sexual relationship, but had known Schofield since he was 11, and Schofield was his boss and 50 years older than him), and when it became known about Schofield "came out" as gay and took out a superinjunction.

Which is about to run out, hence This Morning finally sacking him.

Not just BBC.

I've got some great stories about ITV people.

I won't spill them because I'm not that kind of person, but a lot of media "celebs" have done stuff in their past that they wouldn't want to come out.

As no doubt have some of us.

(I'm not absolving any of their behaviors though).

I've heard this rumour as outlined above but I'm struggling to understand it to be honest. Since when did ITV employ runners in their early teens? Is this just how things work now, if you want a career in media you have to start at 13 getting coffee for various loose women and sad Alan Partridge types when you should be doing your GCSEs?

I've heard this rumour as outlined above but I'm struggling to understand it to be honest. Since when did ITV employ runners in their early teens? Is this just how things work now, if you want a career in media you have to start at 13 getting coffee for various loose women and sad Alan Partridge types when you should be doing your GCSEs?

Well, if you've read that the runner was employed in his early teens then it's no wonder you're confused.

My mate was a runner for Mel C once at the Radio one big weekend. The lengths he went to to ensure she had guacamole on ice would make the race around the world look like a walk to the spar in Heaton Park.

I don't think I've ever watched him and Holly Whatserface tbh. Last time I remember watching breakfast tv it had Lorraine Kelly on. Googling this there appear to be various stories saying the public went off Phil and Holly when they jumped the queue to see the Dead Brenda Box rather than waiting in line with the others.
I have to admit that if I was a celeb and thought it publicly necessary to file genuflecting past the box, I would deffo use my fame to jump the queue rather than spend 12hrs standing in the cold with the daft plebs.

Erm, cant be arsed reading this thread but is someone suggesting runners are being employed in their early/mid teens? Lol.... I know's it's an awful industry but in my (limited) experience I've never encountered that. I work in media. You'll get work experience kids in for a week or so but that's it. Young guys and young women are routinely fair game for some of these fuckers but not kids.

Back
Top Bottom