Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Paul Ross snorts meow meow off man's face in dogging sex frenzy

And then you scroll down the Fail page and...THE SHOES :D

Just in case the original story didn't enough of an 'edge'.

1409474419091_Image_galleryImage_Ross_senior_sells_up_and_.JPG
Those shoes are a bigger embarrassment that admitting snorting meow-meow in a dogging sex frenzy :eek: :D

Mmmm, is this some family experiment that the Mail will print any old tosh without checking. I believe brother Jonathan has a bit of form on doing this.

Only time I really listened to him was some years ago when he had a show on LBC. Shame all this has blown up in his face.
He has been co-hosting the breakfast show on BBC London 94.9 for a couple of years now & was always moaning about the costs of his divorces.I always thought he was quite a good breakfast host'co-host.

Went to uni with the snortee’s son. Last saw the son at a wedding 5 years ago. I didn’t bring this story up though.

As far as I know his Dad and Paul are still together.

Fair comment.

The Schofield story reminded me of this one - which is similar in some ways but obviously not in others - and I wondered if there’s been a thread on it.

Fair comment.

The Schofield story reminded me of this one - which is similar in some ways but obviously not in others - and I wondered if there’s been a thread on it.

Fair play, there can't be too many Paul Ross threads here. I'd sorta forgotten about him. The title is a total classic.

On GLR when Danny Baker was off, they'd get Bob Mills to cover. When Millsy was unavailable, it was time to fire up the Bat Signal for Paul Ross.

Back
Top Bottom