Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Paul Ross snorts meow meow off man's face in dogging sex frenzy

I wonder how you can be a failed film reviewer...didn't think there was a right and a wrong to that job ..just an opinion.

He's the film reviewer for the NoW(or was) I don't think he got the job for mindblowing thesis;
"Soviet attitudes of Jungian Psychology through the lens of the metaphysical themes of Tarkovsky's films"

It might have been one of those situations where he was going to be outed by one of the tabloids so he thought he get in first and tell his own tale.

More to the point, how to do you think "getting filmed snorting drugs off anyone's face is going to end well".

I mean I appreciate y'know "off your face on drugs" and I've done stupid silly things when drunk/off my face, but who wakes up the next morning after being something like that and thinks, "hmmmm this will end well?"

oh right..him . Cant stand him .

Oh I dunno;

51EaslW3pEL._SX355_.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Box-Canvas-Print-Paul-Ross/dp/B001N6W8U0/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

WOW

I've been looking for a 20 Inch Box Canvass of Paul Ross since my (completely inferior) 18 Inch Box Canvass of Paul Ross was damaged during a Barium Enema. Thankfully this Canvass really is excellent. The quality of print complements the sheer majesty of Paul's cherubic face.

For a while I considered mounting a large number of these on my ceiling to create a Paul Ross canvass ceiling but unfortunately I realised that this is what my wife would be staring at during our frenzied horizontal moments, and what kind of a man can compare to Paul Ross in the bedroom? "No-one" I hear you cry!

I've ordered four of these now:
One of them is above the fireplace and is naturally the pride of our entire home.
On the second canvass I've cut out the section where Paul's face is, and when I drive to pick up the kids I wear the canvass and pretend that I'm a famous celebrity dad, the kids simply love it.
The third is purely for recreational purposes, I've cut a whole where Paul's mouth would be because my wife has demanded that we French kiss through the hole (I want to point out that I wear the canvass for kissing, not her! Although I'd gladly turn for just one of Paul's tender mouth hugs.)
The fourth is a backup.

In summary - hot shot city is a particularly good track.

Yesterday I was a bed ridden, drug addled alcoholic with no hope, no future.
Then I bought this.
Now I'm a bed ridden, drug addled alcoholic with no hope, no future, but with a 20" Canvas of Paul Ross.
You just never know what lies around the corner.

It's quite exquisite how he's crafted a career without a shred or hint of noticeable talent or pedigree/history. Just what is his craft (balancing .2g on a cheek, aside). And I don't mean that in a malicious way like I'd call Michael Owen the worst person to be involved in TV, just how does a producer plan their show and think "Hmmm...What this needs, is a bit of Paul Ross magic to spice things up". The uber jolly lightweight spin he puts on everything used to grind my gears but you got to admire the resilience and positivity. Definitely a child of the Cheggers school of TV camera work.

Either way, he is the least unique and talented man ever to present anything ever. You know certain slebs, and you'd compare them to your mates down the pub, and, say Russel Brand is the equivalent of your whoppingly ginormous larger than life once n a blue moon character and would be a huge face known all around. James Corden (aside from the fact he can be annoying, just go with it) would be very well revered and reasonably well connected in the local pubs. You'd only need a pulse to have that same 'unique'ness that Paul Ross has. MY DAD is as talented as him, and he's the least memorably funny or entertaining person I know. Apart from Paul...

It might have been one of those situations where he was going to be outed by one of the tabloids so he thought he get in first and tell his own tale.

A safe banker of an assumption on this one ;)

Start watching at 3:05 Charlie Brooker review's Paul Ross's show on a Satellite "Paranormal" channel. The show is called "Paul Ross's "Big Black Book of Horror". It's Jackanoree for morons

It's quite exquisite how he's crafted a career without a shred or hint of noticeable talent or pedigree/history. Just what is his craft (balancing .2g on a cheek, aside). And I don't mean that in a malicious way like I'd call Michael Owen the worst person to be involved in TV, just how does a producer plan their show and think "Hmmm...What this needs, is a bit of Paul Ross magic to spice things up". The uber jolly lightweight spin he puts on everything used to grind my gears but you got to admire the resilience and positivity. Definitely a child of the Cheggers school of TV camera work.

Either way, he is the least unique and talented man ever to present anything ever. You know certain slebs, and you'd compare them to your mates down the pub, and, say Russel Brand is the equivalent of your whoppingly ginormous larger than life once n a blue moon character and would be a huge face known all around. James Corden (aside from the fact he can be annoying, just go with it) would be very well revered and reasonably well connected in the local pubs. You'd only need a pulse to have that same 'unique'ness that Paul Ross has. MY DAD is as talented as him, and he's the least memorably funny or entertaining person I know. Apart from Paul...

A safe banker of an assumption on this one ;)
It's not my cup of tea but apparently he's pretty good on talk radio.

"I feel the sex was part of the mephedrone package, I don't see it as a gay relationship, I see it as part of the drugs."

Meph never did this to me. Back when meph was popular in the df there were a lot of reports of people wanking for hours though.

He should have indulged in some smelly foot sniffing, before snorting it out the other fella's bumhole before indulging in some serious felching. Anything less just ain't pirate. :D

who the fuck is paul ross?

also, at times like that, a coin or credit card are a better option than someone's sweaty forehead.

This has improved my morning massively. Sitting here laughin despite my job being on the line and dealing with a massive hangover after a particularly full on weekend.

I don't know why the Mail is reporting it, or who this guy is, but surely a contender for headline of the year.

I think he just wanted some publicity so he made this up. Let's face it, he comes out of it quite well. I mean, he had fallen off the celeb map plus he was a boring twat. Now he's back on it for a day and he seems slightly less boring. Result! Bit more of a twat though.

Back
Top Bottom