Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

P Diddy Makes A Good Record Shocker

Bad boy for life is a brilliant loop. I think he was only the "executive" producer though, ie. he had nothing to do with it.

nah he defiantly didn't produce that. Apparently it was produced by megahertz but im fairly sure travis barker and dave navvaro wrote the guitar and drum parts for it.

I do love that song, one of the few times where puffy doesn't annoy me.

dave

Apparently Felix Da Housecat is going mad as he made this with the preposterous Puffy and Hell's release with only the rapper's permission.

A few of Felix's Twitters

DJ Hell why do u keep on Stealin' my $h*t releasing it with No permission>>? Im gonna have 2 expose you! your a DICK!

I give Dj Hell a CD years ago..And since he goes broke he releases it??? Wait til I see yo A$$$$!

Rewind <<<<< DJ Hell is a C*NT!

I do a track wit @iamdiddy and since Dj Hell isnt so creative.. He takes it and releases it. Wow! take your ass back 2 Hell THIEF!

IM gonna post the original on www.boppernation.com he even edited my name out WOW!!! what a A$$$!!! DJ HELL u OVER!

then that way everyone can have the accapella and rip it up sample it do whatever..and they can be as talented as DJ HELL!

I will be Posting the Original Accapella its called "Fuk Dat" not "The Dj" DJ HELL your a DICK AND a complete loser and IM callin u OUT!

Off 2 Show...Later Boppers Download it..its @iamdiddy at his Best on Vocals we recorded it on 2003..and this fool Hell gonna steal it now?

fucked up video too :)
He's certainly fucked up in other ways right now:

Sean "Diddy" Combs is a subject of a federal investigation amid a wave of lawsuits that have been filed against the rap music mogul since November, a source familiar with the matter told NBC News on Monday.

Three women and a man have been interviewed by federal officials in Manhattan in relation to allegations of sex trafficking, sexual assault, and the solicitation and distribution of illegal narcotics and firearms, the source said. Interviews with three other subjects are also scheduled, the source said.

Four law enforcement sources told NBC News that federal agents with Homeland Security Investigations on Monday executed search warrants at Los Angeles and Miami properties belonging to Combs. The sources said the warrant is out of the Southern District of New York.

Back
Top Bottom