Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

On The CD Player Today (take 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Class, absolute class.

Thanks. I'd never investigated the Wedding Present much until I recently downloaded the whole of the 1990 Festive Fifty (complete with Peel talking) and they had three or four tracks on it, which I liked a lot. "Seamonsters" and "Watusi" are now on the to-get list as well now. :cool:

Today;
M.I.A - "Kala"

61YWW9K6CVL._SS500_.jpg
51XSQW97PQL._SS500_.jpg

51GutzNFxnL._SS500_.jpg
8d51017b42a0eba8574a2210.L.jpg

Fuck me - you listen to Hip Hop!!!! Does it all sound the same to you numb-nuts?

:D

Yeah, fuck off and wank yourself stupid over your ridiculously overpriced but actually no good stereo before you show yourself up as a know-fuck-aller AGAIN, you massive and hugely irrelevant twat.

No one gives a toss what you think is actually worthy of being called hip hop... or much else, y'dig? ;) :D

NP:

Rocket-From-The-Crypt---Scream-Dracula-Scream!-Front-Cover-2791.jpg

The Dirtbombs - Ultraglide in Black, on verrry low, which just seems so wrong, but can't have it at the proper volume sat on reception

am having a lil Detroit garage revisitation this week it seems :cool:

i wish we were an eagle - bill callahan.

I keep listening to this album when I'm thinking of this woman I not seen for ages. Lost love. Maybe we were better off as a dream...who knows.

Yeah, fuck off and wank yourself stupid over your ridiculously overpriced but actually no good stereo before you show yourself up as a know-fuck-aller AGAIN, you massive and hugely irrelevant twat.

No one gives a toss what you think is actually worthy of being called hip hop... or much else, y'dig? ;) :D

Lmfao.

You are like a sperm without a home.......

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom