Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Old Skool Hardcore

my favourite bay b kane track - from his first ever release - high memories of this one

also love this from 93, on a bit more of a dark jungle tip

This is great, not just the tune, but the DANCING.

I so wanted to dance like that :cool:

Me too, that shuffle move [still popular today] always eluded me and my dancing tended to via towards the impressionistic once I was under the influence, very enthusiastic but not really something I could describe as being stylish.

Just Id'd this old 92 nugget :cool: all about the 2nd half
Tight Control-Hardcore piano

(it is 92 because i heard it on a set from 92..though possibly on TestPress)

Last edited:
probably a pearoast, but who cares :cool:

Seen Rhythm Section do a live PA in my first London club experience. Them and some lads called Prodigy, this was at Rage in early 92, maybe late 91.
Bizarre day involving taking my dealer to Paddington hospital cause he got shot in the foot. Still sorted me out mind. Then this night, Prodge were just fucking awesome.

Andy C in 93 - what a great track this is - never heard it before today - class act - sounds totally fresh to my ears like it couldve been made this week (in a retro style)

and the flip is great too

want this ep! bit dear though...

Last edited:
nice piece of piano that - id never heard before - food junky is a joker though :D
Been meaning to post this for ages :cool:

love this ...got that london white label sound

I like how the sample is "hardcore wax that im selling", and he really was, as its made by NIck Power who owned Music Power record shop :D Nick Power

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom