Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Oh my God, My Eyes! Ugliest Car Ever

That looks like a small hearse, especially if it comes in black.

It's like something out of laurel and hardy, or the godfather. Actually, nope it's bonnie and clyde.

BonnieClydeCar.jpg

it's like a brick with wheels.

that cheap road fund licence won't tempt me

Talking of brick on wheels, I used to work with a bloke who had one of these:

2000%20nissan%20cube.jpg

A Nissan Cube. Strangely I kind of liked it in a funny way.

The bloke was a right cunt though.

:D

I quite like the multipla in a jolie-laide sort of way and considered getting one but they don't make the ugly model any more and the new one isn't as good

Is it wrong to say that I quite like the Chysler PT (not the convertible though). I think it's because it does look a bit Bonnie and Clyde

how did this thread get to page 3 without the BMW X6?

P0041064_L_m.jpg

the picture doesn't convey how massive it is .
*shudder*

if the aztec was a huge 4x4 it wouldn't look as bad but without sort of loses its point.
the porsche cayenne is ugly and stupid porsche's should be fast uncomfortable and liable to kill you if you don't pay attention.

And if anyone posts a pic of an E Type Jag on this thread, as some sort of twisted and sick joke, there shall be trouble I promise you.

recently i've spotted a challenger

the daihatsu materia

site_range_materia_gallery_01_large_badge.jpg

it's like a brick with wheels.

that cheap road fund licence won't tempt me
Nah, that's got a kind of lumpen chic about it - it looks like the baby brother of something quite chunky and muscular. Not saying it's pretty, mind, but it lacks the deep-down wrongness of the others on the thread.

Its predecessor, the "Move" (I wish it bloody would) was, for example, an embarrassment, with tiny wheels and a design that looked like something someone didn't so much draw on a cardboard box as make OUT of a cardboard box...

DAIHATSU-Move-GLX--1997-1999-.jpg

Talking of brick on wheels, I used to work with a bloke who had one of these:

2000%20nissan%20cube.jpg

You'd have to be, to drive that other than as some kind of dare, or joke.

It's the automotive equivalent of

_39073630_hunt_bbc203.jpg

Well the 2+2 E-type's not exactly a looker. :p

*Oils rack*

*Twiddles thumbscrews*

*Prepares large fire with which to burn the heretic*

You were saying?

Reminds me of one of my more (and disturbingly frequent) misfiring jokes when I last went to the Le Mans 24 Hours. I was drooling openly over an E Type in British Racing Green with cinnamon hide interior (schlurp) when some Godawful urge possessed me to jokingly say:

'Hmmm, it's not bad, but I reckon it needs a bodykit, really.'

The look on its owner's face suggested he was about to bayonet me with the barbecue tongs he was holding and I, rather hurriedly, made my excuses and left.

Not my finest hour.

This thread is comedy genuis. Had to stop reading it at work cos I was sniggering out loud. Sorry I can't contribute, I don't know enough about cars.

And, deviating slightly from this thread topic, it's not so much the ugliness of this one, as its total unsuitability for this particular task...

(although I have to say that there's something deeply uncool about Smart cars...)

smart-zero_1381239i.jpg

1647605_b5887d9179.jpg

Talking of ugly Citroens, here's the rare Bijou. Basically a fibre-glass 2CV made in Slough. Nasty. :D

Back
Top Bottom