Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nintendo Switch

It comes with no games. I was unable to find zelda in a shop as they'd all sold out. Argos are selling it for about 45 quid I think.

I ended up downloading it. 55 quid from cdkeys. 60 from the Nintendo shop.

We are playing it now and we spent about half an hour last night talking about what each different member of the family had found in their game. "have you seen the dragon?" "What?!?" :D
£54 when I checked Argos, still seems to be the cheapest place. Hell of a lot of mobey on top of the console.

£54 when I checked Argos, still seems to be the cheapest place. Hell of a lot of mobey on top of the console.
Yeah we were just moaning that it doesn't come with a Wii sports type thing. Zelda is great but something that showed the different capabilities would be good and something that came free with it if you didn't fancy spending 55 quid.

There are games you can download in the eshop as well if you didn't fancy laying out straight away. Personally zelda is well worth it, and lots of console games are that price these days.

Yeah we were just moaning that it doesn't come with a Wii sports type thing. Zelda is great but something that showed the different capabilities would be good and something that came free with it if you didn't fancy spending 55 quid.

There are games you can download in the eshop as well if you didn't fancy laying out straight away. Personally zelda is well worth it, and lots of console games are that price these days.
I used to buying PC games for a PC that can only handle games a couple of years old.

I paid £3 for Skryim and all 3 expansions. :D

Ok so I broke and bought* one along with the Zelda game. It better be bloddy good.:mad:

*Why did it have to come out the same time as I my anual bonus, which was bigger than normal. :mad:

We've just got a copy too (also had the WiiU version) - looking forward to having a blast over the bank holiday!

I'm going to get it for half term. We're still having fun with Breath of the Wild, even though we finished the game weeks ago

So finally grabbed a switch off Amazon over the weekend. Settled down to start Breath of the Wild last night and was playing like even more of a muppet than usual.
This time I suspect it isn't my usual incompetence, but evidence of the "left joy-con desync issue". Bit surprise as I read that they had fixed this pretty quickly after launch - perhaps my new console has been wandering the Oceans in a container ship for the last 2 months?

Anyone else experienced this problem?
If so, how easily did you resolve it?

So finally grabbed a switch off Amazon over the weekend. Settled down to start Breath of the Wild last night and was playing like even more of a muppet than usual.
This time I suspect it isn't my usual incompetence, but evidence of the "left joy-con desync issue". Bit surprise as I read that they had fixed this pretty quickly after launch - perhaps my new console has been wandering the Oceans in a container ship for the last 2 months?

Anyone else experienced this problem?
If so, how easily did you resolve it?
If you've had it for such a short time, ring Nintendo up and they should replace it FOC

I away quite a lot at the moment and would like to play Zelda. However I have a sneaking suspension there won't be many games come out that I want to play, so quite an expensive route.

Mind you, I bought a PS4 to play Fallout.

Yeah - Mario Kart and Zelda is it for now - with a Mario platformer on the horizon. Per game the switch is likely to be relatively expensive, but I like being able to use it as a handheld when wife and kids want to watch cooking programmes or such on the main TV.

I wonder how long Nintendo would take to replace / fix the controller? At the moment my Link is like Derek Zoolander, with an inability to turn left

I just got one of these today and have to say it is rather good. The docking stuff is way easier than I tought. Zelda is good fun and as I travel a lot for work it'll get a fair ammount of use.

So does mine probably (not yet used it unplugged for that long)
I was indulging in hyperbole

Metroid 4 is "in development". There seems to be a weird strategy game starring Mario and rabbids and Super Mario Odyssey - which looks bizarre.

Nintendo been at the drugs again.

Yeah the return of Samus and their plans for the virtual console to basically run Netflix like has got me interested!

Picked one up on Sunday. Love it! The console I've been waiting for. I spend two hours a day on a train, so it's ideal. And as said above, can't see a need to go beyond Mario Kart and Zelda until Skyrim, FIFA and Mario Odyssey come out.

Pricey, mind, with a pro controller and £40 per game.

I was switching game cartridges last night, as i took one out, i held the other one between my lips. Then my mouth filled with the most disgusting bitter taste ever.

Turns out they coat the cartridges with the same stuff they put on kids fingernails to stop them biting them.

In my experience the most disgusting bitter taste ever is MDMA.:hmm:

Super Mario Odyssey - which looks bizarre.

Nintendo been at the drugs again.

Just became only the 20th title to get 10/10 by Edge.

In good company with a few other Nintendo titles, the complete list of 10/10ers

• Super Mario 64
  • Gran Turismo
  • Legend Of Zelda: The Ocarina Of Time
  • Halo: Combat Evolved
  • Half-Life 2
  • Halo 3
  • The Orange Box
  • Super Mario Galaxy
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • LittleBigPlanet
  • Bayonetta
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2
  • Rock Band 3
  • Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword
  • The Last Of Us
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • Bayonetta 2
  • Bloodborne
  • Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild
  • Super Mario Odyssey

Just became only the 20th title to get 10/10 by Edge.

In good company with a few other Nintendo titles, the complete list of 10/10ers

• Super Mario 64
  • Gran Turismo
  • Legend Of Zelda: The Ocarina Of Time
  • Halo: Combat Evolved
  • Half-Life 2
  • Halo 3
  • The Orange Box
  • Super Mario Galaxy
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • LittleBigPlanet
  • Bayonetta
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2
  • Rock Band 3
  • Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword
  • The Last Of Us
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • Bayonetta 2
  • Bloodborne
  • Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild
  • Super Mario Odyssey

The fact that Skyrim is missing from that list tells me everything i need to know.

Back
Top Bottom