Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nintendo Switch

$299 in the US and £279 in the UK! Releases on the 3rd of March.

SwitchImage.png

Joycon.jpg

The controllers include A, B, X, Y buttons, as well as L and R buttons and a Home button. (Attachable wrist straps add more prominent L and R buttons.) Each controller has an analog stick that also functions as a button. A new, square “capture” button can be used to capture screenshots of gameplay which you can share on social media. In the future, you’ll be able to use this to capture video footage too, according to Nintendo.

Both Joy-Con controllers include accelerometers, gyrosensors, and an “HD rumble system” that adds new levels of sensitivity to motion-based gameplay. The R controller also has a motion-IR camera that can sense the shape, motion, and distance of objects in front of it.

Pre-ordered.

Xenoblade 2! Can't wait for this, as Xenoblade Chronicles is the best RPG I've ever played.

Mario Odyssey loos absolutely incredible too!

I'm in day one.

People spend more than this on a tablet they use for checking Facebook, playing Clash of Clans, and moaning on Urban 75 :D

"Looks shite" doesn't it, absolute shit this, might cancel my pre-order... :D

Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

on amazon ^

£279 tho...

If the tablet it decent it will be worth it I supposedly

Yup that's too expensive for a handheld console (this isn't a home console) which is weaker than current gen and bereft of launch titles...(two remakes and a weird Mario game, really??).

Every hands-on is praising that screen. No issues there. In fact, being 720p probably what allows up to 6 hours of gameplay.

as a member of the master race I will not be buying this but I am once again reminded how mario can sell a whole console to me by himself. N64, Gameboy, SNES. All about the mario :cool: Sonics ok, but he's never had my real love

I've never been impressed with Nintendo's hardware offerings, they've always struck me as being underpowered compared to rival offerings in the same generation, or in the case of the Wii and this thing, gimmicky as all fuck.

However on the software side of things Nintendo seem to know what they're doing gameplay-wise, or at least they used to.

Back
Top Bottom