Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Mundane pictures of the North

Wythenshawe bus station

8311617738_f7aef69af4.jpg

When I was younger I remember going through Washington New Town in the car with my parents and finding that very monotonous. All the roads look the same and back then the areas were referred to by numbers, so you never really knew where you were.

I can't find a photo of the big road signs, but they were all like this

_38231840_roadsign300.jpg

When I was younger I remember going through Washington New Town in the car with my parents and finding that very monotonous. All the roads look the same and back then the areas were referred to by numbers, so you never really knew where you were.

I can't find a photo of the big road signs, but they were all like this

_38231840_roadsign300.jpg

yup, its all a bit futuristic

Wash roads have massive verges as you may have noticed - this is so the main roads could be made in to 8 lane highways when the place took off - the green space around the place was always designed for expanision - very odd place, but people seem to like it mostly

I've been trying to find to find pictures of all the shut down industrial estates on the way into Sheffield city centre but don't really know what to search for.

was steals good? i never went in. fucksake. :mad:
Steals was fucking amazing. A carrier bag of wonderful stuff with the labels cut out for about two quid an item. Sometimes they looked amazing. Sometimes I discovered the zip was broken tragically too late. Sometimes I was pointed at in the street in a bad way. But they were always two quid :)

it sounds like my perfect shop. but through the window it looked like they sold that tragic polycotton stuff they sell on market stalls. :(

it sounds like my perfect shop. but through the window it looked like they sold that tragic polycotton stuff they sell on market stalls. :(
Mmm. Electric shocky. No, upstairs was all Kate Moss at Topshop with frayed seams and far better more obscure wear but I am pretty sure the mens stuff was crap and featured fake graffiti and Amaerican campuses

Back
Top Bottom