Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

More witness testimonies on the collapse of the World Trade Centre

Jazzz

the truth don't care
Banned
“There was just an explosion. It seemed like on television when they blow up these buildings. It seemed like it was going all the way around like a belt, all these explosions.”

Firefighter Richard Banaciski

“I saw a flash flash flash at the lower level of the building. You know like when they demolish a building?”

Assistant Fire Commissioner Stephen Gregory

“It was like a professional demolition where they set the charges on certain floors and then you hear 'Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop'."

Paramedic Daniel Rivera

The quotes were suppressed and only publicly released in August last year. As such I don't believe they've appeared here, I haven't come across them before, so as fresh evidence I am posting them. They would appear to be in accordance with many other witness accounts of explosions.

from Explosive Testimony:
Revelations about the Twin Towers in the 9/11 Oral Histories
by David Ray Griffin

Thanks for that. But seeing as there's nothing new here, it's going straight in the bin.

For your reference, when someone says that, for example, a piece of news was like a "bolt out of the blue", that doesn't mean that they were actually hit by a large bolt from nowhere.

If they really thought that they'd been hit by a heavenly bolt, they'd say, "I was hit by a bolt from the blue."

See the difference?

No. I don't expect you do.

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom