Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Midnight snacks?

Whole bunch of Asian people on the opposite tram line to where I’m going are carrying yellow big carrier bags embossed with LEGO.

Are they buying Lego?

I’m quite peckish. Is edible Lego a thing now? I’d shout across the platform but I’m can’t really shout right now.

Cereal is a conspiracy to make you die of diabetes.
true , cereals are too sweet and totally unnecessary so...late night i eat muesli with oat milk tbf...and porridge for breakfast...i used to have a source for sugar free corn flakes but i cant get those anymore other than mail order...when i move to a bigger place im going to order those in in bulk again...

I eat either potatoes, rice, or pasta most days, the main thing here is actual cow milk causes N's guts to explode, whereas the oat doesn't, and I don't think the odd small bit of oat milk I ingest from time to time is going to make much difference.

I think soya milk is best if you want protein over carbs

I eat either potatoes, rice, or pasta most days, the main thing here is actual cow milk causes N's guts to explode, whereas the oat doesn't, and I don't think the odd small bit of oat milk I ingest from time to time is going to make much difference.

I think soya milk is best if you want protein over carbs
Or nut milk?

I got an ear bending for frying up some chorizo and duck eggs at 1am but I'd got such munchies it was well worth it.

Usually go for Greek yogurt and strawberry jam or honey but I was craving greasy salty protein.

Soya milk is the only plant-based product I can think of that is miles better than what it's supposed to be a substitute for. And I used to like milk.

Oat milk with oats feels...wrong, somehow. I have thought about this. I can't justify it. But I can't rid myself of the feeling.

Well that's double oats. Nobody needs double oats.

This is the thing isn't it, N likes muesli with oat milk and I feel like there's oat milk actually seeping out of the oats and making its own oat milk (which is something you can technically make at home with some oats and water and a bit of muslin or cheesecloth or a clean tea towel or sock even) if you just made the muesli with water.
Same with porridge. My great uncle was a great fan of porridge and he used to make it with water, salt, and dob of butter.

Back
Top Bottom