Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Mayday - Reclaim the Beats

Great text for the flyer ian, best thing you've done since the 'Twyford Down is our Trafalgar' leaflet for the Hit The Rich: Battle of Sutton demo 1993 but erm, maybe shouldn't we maybe mention bosses?

Fack off, bosses haven't got anything to do with what we're fighting for, FACK EASYJET FACK THE SAVOY GRILL.

Yeah but ian we haven't mentioned bosses, the exploiters of the working class, our class, it's international workers day

Fack off, bosses aren't as important as being against facking cars. Cars are the enemy of the working class. FACK CARS. AND KAY BURLEY.

Ian had nothing to do with this flyer.....and who are you?

sorry trev mate nothing against ian, lovely bloke. Point is how do these things get done and how these things connect. Who is the flyer for? Who is it aimed at, what's its purpose? A bit of a laugh, a bit of political pantomine, fair play if that's the case it doesn't really need rigorous critical examinaion.

Plus how are these things agreed. Collectively, in the grand anarchist tradition? And if that's the case did no-one think to say look lads it looks pretty bad spelling patriarchy wrong, shouldn't we maybe have sexism in there as well, what criminal justic act, there's loads, the most recent was back in 2003. etc etc etc. before it went out publicly?

I know class war rely on momentum rather than organisation and don't really expect to be questioned on the content of their propaganda material, and there's a top down way of working, but yeah good flyer.

Good luck with the election campaign, good luck with the party.

Last edited:
Nice one cw expect their prop to resonate with people. a lot of people are affected by and recall the cja of the 90s. personally i'd have put in the local government finance act of 1992 too which brought in the widely loved council tax but there you go. good thing you weren't doing the typing or patriarchy would have been right but justice wrong. i wouldn't be surprised btw if at least one woman involved in the writing of flyer: so less about the 'lads' unless you know better of course.

Nice one cw expect their prop to resonate with people. a lot of people are affected by and recall the cja of the 90s. personally i'd have put in the local government finance act of 1992 too which brought in the widely loved council tax but there you go. good thing you weren't doing the typing or patriarchy would have been right but justice wrong. i wouldn't be surprised btw if at least one woman involved in the writing of flyer: so less about the 'lads' unless you know better of course.

I wouldn't be surprised if at least one woman involved either.

resonate with workers who have bosses? Resonate with working class students who can't go to university because of massive student debt?

but erm, maybe shouldn't we maybe mention bosses?.

fuckfixedfinal.jpg

Back
Top Bottom