Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Made In Brixton reality TV show is coming.

counter them like the Valleys are Here campaign is countering the mtv valleys bollocks
http://valleysarehere.com/
That's an excellent response to the MTV bollocks.

Right, so now we know the MTV bandwagon has rolled into the Valleys to make their new unscripted – but heavily edited – ‘reality’ TV show ’The Valleys‘, as a follow up to ‘Geordie Shore’. They’ve been busy tweeting and writing press releases about the area, but they don’t seem to know what they’re talking about.

In case you missed any of this, MTV has already talked about the ‘tranquility of valleys life’ and our ‘hamlet towns’. Pretty bizarre stuff, as anyone who’s spent more than 10 minutes in the area would know.

So we want to make sure that MTV doesn’t make any more slipups or give millions of people another bad image of the area.

That’s why we’ve started ”The Valleys are Here‘ campaign and website. It’ll be fun, but at the same time give a positive picture of Valleys life – so look out for a stream of films, pictures, stories and loads more.

Life here isn’t all rosy, nobody would say that, but we’re proud of where we come from – and want everyone to know why.

Lots of people are already on board with the campaign, but we need you to help us set the record straight.

It better not be about this bunch of cunts :mad:

img_9144.jpg

http://brixtonfaces.wordpress.com/

based on the quality of the design of that advert i dont see this ever getting off the ground. shoddy.

It's pure schadenfreude on my part. I live in the least-cool part of London. It's going to be ace watching everyone who thinks Brixton is the centre of the universe burst blood vessels because it's not portrayed how they wish it was. :D

Surely everyone does think brixton is the centre of the universe? :confused:

I smell a rat..... Since when did "reality" involve a cast

So predictable. Just look at the cast list - couple of posh girls, couple of African characters, tick all the boxes, I bet 'River' and 'Johnny' are the plastic wannabe gangsters :rolleyes: Hopefully this will never see the light of day.

So, this 'below the river' . . . . .they going to film it all in the Rotherhithe Tunnel or what then?

Why is the criteria 20-25 Yr Olds??? And Why is there a cast?? Is this a joke? They should come and film my life for a week to see how REAL BRIXTON PEOPLE LIVE!

Why is the criteria 20-25 Yr Olds??? And Why is there a cast?? Is this a joke? They should come and film my life for a week to see how REAL BRIXTON PEOPLE LIVE!
It'll have as much to do with reality as Mickey Mouse. If it ever gets made, it'll go straight to some obscure TV channel and be widely ignored. Which is how it should be.

Back
Top Bottom