Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Made In Brixton reality TV show is coming.

Given that they're talking about it being more "comical" than other reality crap, I'm suspicious that what Brixton will be portrayed as is the "home of the plastic hoodlum", and that the "comedy" will reside in the director getting the participants to "chav up".
perhaps helped by lashings of 'hospitality'

Are you sure this isn't a wind up? The email address is a live.com one and there is no details of any production company on that artwork :hmm:

Part of me will be laughing with you, but part of me will be dying inside.

It's pure schadenfreude on my part. I live in the least-cool part of London. It's going to be ace watching everyone who thinks Brixton is the centre of the universe burst blood vessels because it's not portrayed how they wish it was. :D

So it's a reality show where they cast people with names etc that they already have parts for?
I thought (on a drunken viewing) that TOWIE had a certain charm, but stopped short on doing overnight editing for it after working on (sort of) spin off show about one of the 'actors'.
The one with the posh people in makes me want to smash up my TV in a rage, and I have only ever seen the trails for it.

if it's unpaid it'll be shooting with no budget on spec to try and flog to a tv company. loads of the stuff on casting call pro never gets made, almost none of it makes it to air.

Back
Top Bottom