Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Lunch should have its own thread

Tuna and mayo butties on doughy white bread. Not had white bread for aaaages - it stuck to my teeth.

Cherry Activia. Found it in the fridge at work and it's GOT to be mine, hasn't it?

Toasted sunflower seed rye bread with chilli cheese. I've now ran out of cheese but have one slice of rye bread left - might have to experiment dunking it in soup, otherwise will donate to the geese down the canal.

I’m WFH this afternoon and popped to Waitrose for dinner stuff.
Got this reduced chicken curry thing and had it with toasted flatbread. It was really good.
If I’m going to be working from home more I’ll need to be really disciplined about food, I’m fat enough without constant access to my fridge.

Attachments

• 228092AE-0DFB-47F4-87BF-6DC3A9CEFCDC.jpeg
    228092AE-0DFB-47F4-87BF-6DC3A9CEFCDC.jpeg
    222.7 KB · Views: 2
OMG the Marmite peanut butter. I'm ready to self-isolate with a jar and a spoon.
I love it too, have been ignoring my normal peanut butter and getting through this super quick.

I made some carrot fritters, and had a couple in a sandwich. Tasty and healthy and fairly easy to make, will definitely be doing that again.

A big wholemeal pitta with fancy carrot and coriander salad, feta and chargrilled peppers.

Ooh, recipe??
It's from Riverford Steps 3-6 here.

I used onion instead of shallot, and my carrots were massive so I increased the spice quantities.

I wouldn't bother with the pickled cucumber part of the recipe.

falafel, hummus, canned ratatouille, garlic salad and Aldi Plan de Dieu 2015 - very smooth indeed - I wish I'd bought more bottles of that ...

Back
Top Bottom