Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Lunch should have its own thread

Hooray!!

Ooh I like a grain. They clean out your festering innards, as I tell my son.
It's like eating loads of mini brillo pads. :D

I rarely buy yogurt nowadays but on a whim I bought some black cherry yogurt. I've just checked and sadly it is grain-free. :(

Mate, I have ground flaxseed every day and Branflakes every other day. I have no real need for extra roughage :D
I always remember overhearing a conversation in Holland & Barrett when I was a teenager. A woman was asking the shop staff for advice on being constipated - it turned out she was eating so much fibre it had the opposite effect and bunged her right up. So I suppose there is a limit on how much roughage you should eat.

I have no idea why I remember a random conversation from the late 1980s about a stranger's arse. :D

It's the best flavour though. We used to have it at school with biscuits. Yum.
I'm not actually a fan of it - I picked it up because it was purple and thought it was a different flavour. Raspberry yogurt is probably my favourite, but I do like lemon curd yogurt.

I would be suspicious of the nutmeg too. Sounds like a Worrall Thompson kind of added piece-of-shit ingredient, adding fuck all to the overall flavour.
It was OK surprisingly. Couldn't taste the nutmeg at all - thankfully, as that would have ruined it. The soup looked like pond scum though. :hmm:

I hope you're building up to something a bit more wild :D

More wild? MORE wild than trying different flavours?! There's only a gnat's pubic hair between this and a meth habit!

Dunno! Massively dehydrated all the time from only drinking coffee?
Jesus. Actually, pretty sure coffee didn't used to make me piss as much as it does now. I used to drink it all day when I was younger. Now I'm pissing all friggin morning after just two cups.

More wild? MORE wild than trying different flavours?! There's only a gnat's pubic hair between this and a meth habit!

:D The other day we saw a woman (who my kids SWORE was Theresa May) driving down the road WHILE EATING A YOGHURT. With a spoon! That was the kind of thing I was thinking. Maybe start with cherry though and build up slowly.

Jesus. Actually, pretty sure coffee didn't used to make me piss as much as it does now. I used to drink it all day when I was younger. Now I'm pissing all friggin morning after just two cups.

I don't know what to tell you 🤷‍♀️:D

I had a falafel wrap!!! I didn't even realise it was Falafel Wednesday until I opened this thread. It was OUT so it wasn't that good though :(

And a very strong coffee from a rather attractive man who managed to be attractive even in his silly catering hat :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom