Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Let there be light...fancy dress ideas please.

1660037091795.jpeg

What can be more fun than an Energy Saving Light bulb? Start your Go-Green Light Bulb Costume by donning a white shirt and pants. I used cropped pants so I could use striped socks as the part you screw in to the socket. I had to purchase a few packs of assorted long balloons to get enough white ones. They are available at a party store.
Then inflate about 16 long, white balloons, tie them end-to-end, and wrap them around you from chest to hips (use a cheap balloon pump to blow them up). I added white face paint and used silver shoes. You will become a unique, energy-saving spiral light bulb.

I won the “most creative” costume at the school where I teach.

:hmm:

Ooh! This place has loads of stuff. Pricey, and not really for a one off fancy dress party but ooh look at the pretty things!

And they have a YouTube channel.

I like that idea the best. Even better than Pickman's model ’s suggestion of Lucifer, which was excellent.

ETA
although on reflection (geddit….) me not thinking of it doesn’t mean loads of others wont think of it, so there may be a room full of gods. It’ll be like Valhalla. Which makes Pickman’s’ the best again.

Something to do with prisms?

Wear a rainbow dress and say you’re refracting light.

(Blimey. Not sure why I’m so invested here. I hate dressing up for fancy dress parties.)

Last edited:
Make yourself a "I've lost 4lb" weight watchers certificate and pin it to your clothes.

When people asked what you've come as you can say...

"I'm a little lighter"

#getscoat

Back
Top Bottom