Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Labour leadership

Joking aside, all that can be concluded from the fact that the tories won the election in 2015 is that they won the election in 2015. It doesn't mean that will always be the case in the future, just as it wasn't always the case in the past. Times change. People can't second guess them. Go with your personal preference. Follow your heart.

VOTE CORBYN!

and mad frankie fields who inexplicably hasn't been kicked to death or smoten with a thunderbolt yet

His constituents are Woollybacks. They're too soft in the head to plan out kicking him to death (casts anxious glance over shoulder at Woollyback - Birkenhead-born - wife).

Available from all good retailers that also sell these:

31xaDU%2BePYL.jpg

I'm pleased to say I don't know what that is.

I am the proud owner of both as illustrated triple and single variants of these ever useful examples of top pocket furniture!

the whole anti-semitism thing seems to be coming to a head atm - anyone any thoughts on if it's going to have any traction?

Only with those for whom it's politically and/or socially advantageous to believe the story. Frankly the Board of Deputies of British Jews rarely get taken seriously, and like Stephen Pollard, the JC editor and Richard Desmond (notorious plastic Jew who is forever buttering up the British Jewish "establishment") employee, tend to react almost hysterically to any perceived threat, or even to the "anti-Zionism is not anti-Semitism" debate.

I rarely comment in P&P threads but you are aware that you're getting one hell of a kicking, aren't you? It reminds me of the bit in Raging Bull where De Niro's cumbersome slugger just keeps on walking forward onto the rapier jabs and uppercuts of Sugar Ray Robinson. It's all he can do even though his face is a mess. Just sayin' :)

Diamond is no Jake LaMotta.

Only with those for whom it's politically and/or socially advantageous to believe the story. Frankly the Board of Deputies of British Jews rarely get taken seriously, and like Stephen Pollard, the JC editor and Richard Desmond (notorious plastic Jew who is forever buttering up the British Jewish "establishment") employee, tend to react almost hysterically to any perceived threat, or even to the "anti-Zionism is not anti-Semitism" debate.
Yep, but it must be very encouraging for Corbyn's team to see the right pivot so dramatically from the 'let's all vote for the joke lefty' position into one of attack mode. It would appear that they have twigged that Corbyn's momentum/agenda might actually undermine their interests.

Yep, but it must be very encouraging for Corbyn's team to see the right pivot so dramatically from the 'let's all vote for the joke lefty' position into one of attack mode. It would appear that they have twigged that Corbyn's momentum/agenda might actually undermine their interests.
quite.

Back
Top Bottom