Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Labour & Anti-Semitism.

The great thing is that in the tweet in which he announced this he claims it's an example of the the NEC - i.e the party leadership - failing to 'do due diligence'. What a fucking racist cock.
I was just making that point to him as the fucker deleted the post!

He's now blamed labour - trying to make it look like they were the confused ones. Shameless. The earlier reports were you you fuck. And the confusion was yours you rancid dog.

Last edited:
If I were freedland I'd be praying Mahmood gets the nomination now. Not being selected for a safe seat because you've been libelled by a high profile columnist must be good for a few extra thousand.

Comrade in arms of journalistic integrity krinshan guru-murthy retweeted it. Or maybe that was just private school then oxbridge then running the news solidarity.

Yep - this will reinforce the loons. Already seen it happening - but, that is never going to change. This at least allows us to highlight that they and Freedland etc are two sides of the same shitty coin whilst the iron is temp hot.
I suppose I'm thinking of whether shit like Freedland's in conjunction with other factors can help to push young or relatively normal people loonward or at least result in an increase in tolerance. The whole question of how the loonosphere reproduces itself is potentially interesting.

I understand that to many, all this will sound overwrought. I’m afraid that Jewish history has made us that way, prone to imagining the worst. We look at our usually sparse family trees and we can pick out the pessimists, those who panicked and got out. It was they who left their mark on us. You see, the optimists, those who assumed things would work out for the best, they never made it out in time.

Freedland here employing the JRM school of common sense. :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom