Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kicking Off In Tottenham

Ah, that'll do it - if it happened, it turns it into a summary execution even if he was dead already (iyswim) and even if it does turn out to have been him that put the bullet in the radio.

:facepalm:

They didn't? Sometimes people see that as a bid for headlines. Remind me, was there a live threat of cuts to the force when they left a van in the middle of a crowd on 30 November 1999? And there was a van left amind the the fees demo, wasn't there? Happenstance, clearly.

Police vehicle also left abandoned also Tescos during recent riots in Bristol.

I lived just around the corner from all this.

Shudder....So glad I'm out of there

There was definately a rumour going around (reported in the Grauniad and the Standard, IIRC) that he (Duggan) had been shot four times whilst laying on the ground

The Guardian and Standard stories I found say simply that

one eyewitness claimed the suspect was killed as he lay on the ground in Ferry Lane.

I'm interested as to the specificity of your mentioning four shots... searches not producing anything yet. Mail says four shots heard; local paper says he was shot twice making three...

Izaakson Jennifer A. Izaakson

Police horse charges takinG place. Police tried to push them through lit baricades to no avail - cops trying to put them out #tottenham
7 minutes ago

Construction yard set of fire, blaze higher than buildings now. Street wide barricade made from stuff from yard. #Tottenham
26 minutes ago

Mini highstreet cop shop just went up in flames #tottenham. Police not managing to push back as before. Aldi broken into, more baricades
59 minutes ago

Barclays now broken into #tottenham
1 hour ago

Drinks from looted Iceland being assed round crowd at #tottenham. Police charging pushing crowd north
1 hour ago

@jaystoll They are joining in in high numbers!
1 hour ago

Double deck bus burnt out, banks, supermarkets, jewellery stores all set on fire. Crowd moving north on #tottenham highsmith
1 hour ago

Hasidic community outin force at #tottenham night of justice. 5 shops on fire in a row, Iceland looted, confrontations with tsg

I'm interested as to the specificity of your mentioning four shots... searches not producing anything yet. Mail says four shots heard; local paper says he was shot twice making three...

its from here:

However, a 20-year-old witness, who works nearby but did not want to be named, said: "I was coming home from work when I saw it all happening in front of my eyes.
"I came around the corner and saw about six unmarked police cars cornering a people carrier near a bus stop.
"I heard the police shout something like 'Don't move' and I saw them drag the driver out of the car. I don't know if they dragged the other guy out in the passenger seat. He was the one who got shot - the passenger.
"About three or four police officers had both men pinned on the ground at gunpoint. They were really big guns and then I heard four loud shots. The police shot him on the floor."

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23975846-man-shot-dead-by-police-in-tottenham.do

tottenham is a dive, needs regen, spurs were supposed to do it up but they want to move out of white hart lane into the olympic site , none of the fans want this, its a fucking shithole, no wonder they riot

Back
Top Bottom