Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Johnny Depp Libel Case

I wish some of you would engage with some of my posts, instead of expecting me to engage or explain some of the ridiculous counter arguments that some of you have posted. NAMNAW! NAMNAW!

Last edited:
I wish some of you would engage with some of my posts, instead of expecting me to engage or explain some of the ridiculous counter argument that some of you have posted. NAMNAW! NAMNAW!
It's because you're ridiculous, your posts are ridiculous, and your sources are maniacs. The only engagement you're going to get here is bored trolls. probably best give up on it tbh.

I did say the # was believe All Women, but I was mistaken, the # is #BelieveWomen. My mistake. It was Bumble focussing on that not you, sorry.

I'm playing tennis with imbeciles so it's not easy to keep up with who said what.

I made an error, apologies.
The user is bimble not bumble.

Calling people imbeciles and buffoons because they're not agreeing with your views is rather childish. And your continued insistence that people listen to hours upon hours of tapes/YouTube/whatever is hardly reasonable.

You've been here since 2002, as you like to remind us. Surely you know how urban argues by now?

Last edited:
I am also supporting the facts about femicide, as I have stated several times. What seems to be the problem then? Yes, men are also victims of abuse, both psychologically & physically. And yes, they are in the minority. This is a case of minority abuse! My argument is, that because JD is a man, we all automatically assume that he must be the abuser. This is not the case. There is information out there, not the meta narrative that many of you seem to be pushing. But recorded evidence of conversations between the two of them. It is clear from the 'evidence' not just some 'crackpot, misogynist, obsessed' YouTubers. It's in the public domain, if you care to look. If you can't be arsed, as I've said many times, good for you. Carry on spouting the meta narrative, because it obvs makes y'all feel better about yourselves. NAMNAW! NAMNAW.

I am also supporting the facts about femicide, as I have stated several times. What seems to be the problem then? Yes, men are also victims of abuse, both psychologically & physically. And yes, they are in the minority. This is a case of minority abuse! My argument is, that because JD is a man, we all automatically assume that he must be the abuser. This is not the case. There is information out there, not the meta narrative that many of you seem to be pushing. But recorded evidence of conversations between the two of them. It is clear from the 'evidence' not just some 'crackpot, misogynist, obsessed' YouTubers. It's in the public domain, if you care to look. If you can't be arsed, as I've said many times, good for you. Carry on spouting the meta narrative, because it obvs makes y'all feel better about yourselves. NAMNAW! NAMNAW.

To be honest...once the judge stated he believed JD had assaulted her 12 times then JD didnt have even a wooden leg to stand on.

If he wins his appeal I will be interested enough to eat my Christmas cracker pirate hat.

If the cap fits, as I've already said, wear it.

I'm not asking people to listen to hours & hours of YouTube if they aren't interested in this issue. Just don't pretend that that you know everything that there is to know about this case, when you can't be arsed to look at ANY of the evidence out there.

Apologies Bimble (not Bumble) - another mistake on my part. Please forgive me, or don't it's up to you!

I have called Orangutan a buffoon, because his moniker is 'clownish buffoon' call me a rabid feminist if you feel like it, because that's my moniker!

Many of the call outs on this thread have been imbecilic & I stand by my observations. Either engage with the issues or shut up. Really, what's the point of this thread, if we're not allowed to talk about it.

NAMNAW! NAMNAW!

I'm not asking people to listen to hours & hours of YouTube if they aren't interested in this issue. Just don't pretend that that you know everything that there is to know about this case, when you can't be arsed to look at ANY of the evidence out there.

Apologies Bimble (not Bumble) - another mistake on my part. Please forgive me, or don't it's up to you!

I have called Orangutan a buffoon, because his moniker is 'clownish buffoon' call me a rabid feminist if you feel like it, because that's my moniker!

Many of the call outs on this thread have been imbecilic & I stand by my observations. Either engage with the issues or shut up. Really, what's the point of this thread, if we're not allowed to talk about it.

NAMNAW! NAMNAW!
a moniker is a name. eg my moniker is not 'every man and every woman is a star', it is pickman's model

Thanx for showing up pickman. It was you I think who called me a rabid feminist many years ago. Carry on nitpicking if that's what floats your boat! NAMNAW!

NAMNAW! NAMNAW!

How do you or any youtuber know exactly what went on?

Tape recordings? Bollocks. They can be fabricated.

Look. How do you know that AH has not been terrified to take any action against one of the biggest stars in hollywood? She has not taken him to court. Yet a judge has agreed that she was assaulted by Depp.
She in fact left the relstionship...filed a restraining order because she was afraid of him in some way and did not accept the 50k a month payments or the settlement from the divorce.
To me...she looks like someone who really does not want anything from him. She wants nothing to do with him.

Can you allow that some space in your mind while JD and his buddies flood social media with his version of his truth?

Good for you, for doing your research. Pickman's could have said it though, it's congruent with his line of thinking. I see you've changed you caption, but you'll always be a clownish buffoon to me! NAMNAW!

To be honest...once the judge stated he believed JD had assaulted her 12 times then JD didnt have even a wooden leg to stand on.

If he wins his appeal I will be interested enough to eat my Christmas cracker pirate hat.

He’s been denied the chance to appeal. Cos...

A: it was clear that he hit her
B: some mad tinfoil bollocks from YouTube about a corrupt judge with links to The Sun.

Not sure which.

Who can know? It'll forever be a valid debate.
E2a I welcome your rabid, Ann. It takes balls to stand your ground here. And I'm a fan of fierce feminists in general. Welcome back.

I am sometimes a bit feral, but I have had all my jabs/my innocilations are current.

Sugar Kane - AH took out the restraining order out after Depp told her he wanted a divorce & was no longer willing to capitulate to her demands. I've listed many of them be4 so no need to list them all again. She told him, that unless he capitulated, she would blow things up! And no-one would believe Depp, because he's a man. They both signed NDA's and promised each other that they would not start stirring shit up. Unfortunately, AH was unable to keep to her side of the bargain and became a spokesperson for the ACLU & for the #MeToo movement. This is after she's already been arrested for DV against her previous partner Tasya Van Ree. This is all out there in the public domain. Years later as JD has been implicated in domestic violence through her Op Ed & the Scum labelling him a 'Wife-Beater' took this libel claim to court in an attempt to clear his name. He has no history of DV but AH does. Not just with her previous partner, but with her sister too. And psychological bullying/abuse with nearly everyone who ever worked for her.

In terms of recorded conversations being fabricated. All you need to do is listen to some of them. If you think AH is not an abuser, the conversations, of which there are many, may disabuse you of that notion. There's a 5 hour conversation, not between JD & AH. but between AH & JD's security team, after he was taken to hospital, with his finger severed & a cigarette put out on his face. It does not show AH in a favourable light at all. The security team are there to calm AH down get her away from Australia, where they were staying, and clean up the trashed house that JD was renting, whilst filming the Pirates of the Caribbean. So, as I've said many, many times, if you can't be arsed to read or listen to the evidence that is in the public domain, and only want to shout it down as, "it's all made up" or it "could be fabricated" then there's not much else to say. NAMNAW! NAMNAW!

Bimble, you obvs don't know what that phrase means, or you wouldn't be asking what it's got to do with the price of beef. Just stop, think for one minute what you are saying, and hopefully you'll understand what it means.

NAMNAW!

Banhof Strasse, How many more times do I need to say stop paying attention to the meta narrative and pay a little attention to the evidence. Not what a single judge decided is the 'truth' of the case, but the EVIDENCE in the public doman.

NAMNAW!

NAMNAW! is a phrase used constantly when discussing feminist issues in these forums. It means NOT ALL MEN, NOT ALL WOMEN. Shortened for ease of repeatedly having to stress the point.

Banhof Strasse, How many more times do I need to say stop paying attention to the meta narrative and pay a little attention to the evidence. Not what a single judge decided is the 'truth' of the case, but the EVIDENCE in the public doman.

NAMNAW!

Which evidence? The stuff the judge made his decision on, or some other stuff that Depp’s lawyers failed to present to the judge?

Back
Top Bottom