Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jesus army nomore

The Church of England should have a Trades description act in its name allowing them to prevent people from using such terms as "Jesus Army" etc if it appears to be a cult of loonies.
Suspect there might be a few denoms out there which would get a touch hold my beer should the Anglican Communion get dibs on the ©

Charlotte Church would get the rage too, and she's well handy in a ruck I've heard, always carrie a blade an all.

Tell us all the detail. Paint a picture...
Was homeless met couple guys in bomber jackets with jesus army on backs. Took to battle centre London then New creation farm the following day.

Very strange at new creation farm but extremely friendly. I had spent long time in children's homes so not really seen that much of friendship before.

Met gut called Rufus he was Noel Stantons 2nd in command.
Noel Stanton came into a dorm I was in and was playing meat loaf bat out of hell which didn't go down to well.

Introduced to talking in tongues which is supposed to be a spiritual language but just sounded gobbledegook.

Persuaded to take covenant which I went along with because it felt peaceful inside and going back to live in a hostel or on the streets felt uncomfortable.

After covenant started going to Agape which was the night Noel Stanton got his messages of Jesus and gave us orders that we had to follow for rest of our earthly life by this time I just used to day dream couldn't take Noel seriously.

Ended up breaking fights up when elders got into punch ups with brother's who wanted to leave. The same old bullshit if you leave the demons will get you and jesus will not allow you into heaven many psychological tricks and manipulation.

Went to local Dr's surgery due to my mental health and Dr's Persuaded me not to leave zion .yes Zion is the jesus army world within the world.

Later found out the Dr's and even local solicitors were members of the jesus army.

They literally had member's and businesses everywhere in Daventry .

Noel eventually called me 😈 demonic as I refused to believe he was gods appointed one on earth.

Lots of very strange deaths over the years. Was told about one brother who killed himself on the train tracks seemed to be lot of suicides over the years.
A girl got thrown out in middle of night and later found murdered why throw young girl out at night?
They could of waited till morning and gave her ticket and dropped her off at train station.

Was homeless met couple guys in bomber jackets with jesus army on backs. Took to battle centre London then New creation farm the following day.

Very strange at new creation farm but extremely friendly. I had spent long time in children's homes so not really seen that much of friendship before.

Met gut called Rufus he was Noel Stantons 2nd in command.
Noel Stanton came into a dorm I was in and was playing meat loaf bat out of hell which didn't go down to well.

Introduced to talking in tongues which is supposed to be a spiritual language but just sounded gobbledegook.

Persuaded to take covenant which I went along with because it felt peaceful inside and going back to live in a hostel or on the streets felt uncomfortable.

After covenant started going to Agape which was the night Noel Stanton got his messages of Jesus and gave us orders that we had to follow for rest of our earthly life by this time I just used to day dream couldn't take Noel seriously.

Ended up breaking fights up when elders got into punch ups with brother's who wanted to leave. The same old bullshit if you leave the demons will get you and jesus will not allow you into heaven many psychological tricks and manipulation.

Went to local Dr's surgery due to my mental health and Dr's Persuaded me not to leave zion .yes Zion is the jesus army world within the world.

Later found out the Dr's and even local solicitors were members of the jesus army.

They literally had member's and businesses everywhere in Daventry .

Noel eventually called me 😈 demonic as I refused to believe he was gods appointed one on earth.

Lots of very strange deaths over the years. Was told about one brother who killed himself on the train tracks seemed to be lot of suicides over the years.
A girl got thrown out in middle of night and later found murdered why throw young girl out at night?
They could of waited till morning and gave her ticket and dropped her off at train station.
Thanks for putting that up. xxx

Back
Top Bottom