Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jerry Seinfeld

He was shit and unfunny.

Ever noticed when you're on a plane...

Fuck off.

That was the guy wasn't it?... Wait, I think I meant to Youtube to reassess last time this came up.

Don't bother. His stand up is not funny. Workmanlike at best. The sitcom he starred in alongside other people, written by other people was very very good though. Would recommend grabbing a couple of episodes round series four to six.

Don't bother. His stand up is not funny. Workmanlike at best. The sitcom he starred in alongside other people, written by other people was very very good though. Would recommend grabbing a couple of episodes round series four to six.

Hmm, might do out of curiosity. I remember trying to like it in the 90s but it never stuck.

I watched a few episodes of his Netflix show, mainly the ones with guests that I liked then I watched his stand up show which was fairly shit. He seems like a bit of an arsehole so I googled him. I didn’t realise he started dating a 17 year old when he was in his late 30s. Apparently the age difference didn’t matter as they just clicked. Right.

I thought he was the one whose stand up took a swerve into a racist rant, but thats not him, just his co star. He does recon students are too politically correct though.

Back
Top Bottom