Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Invent modern-day Seinfeld plots

if remembering something is the same as holding a grudge then yes i suppose i am
I'm referring to you saying: "danny la rouge doesn't like middle class tv thats how we know he isn't middle class", based on something I said in February.

It's a very crude interpretation of what I said. I watch and enjoy loads of programmes about middle class people. It'd be hard not to watch them, since TV programmes are - in the main - made by middle class people. And they write (as you're told to) about what they know. What I said in February was that Seinfeld was "Self-absorbed middle class whining". Which isn't the same as saying that I didn't like it because it was middle class, nor is it the same as saying all programmes about middle class people are self absorbed or whiny.

I'm referring to you saying: "danny la rouge doesn't like middle class tv thats how we know he isn't middle class", based on something I said in February.

It's a very crude interpretation of what I said. I watch and enjoy loads of programmes about middle class people. It'd be hard not to watch them, since TV programmes are - in the main - made by middle class people. And they write (as you're told to) about what they know. What I said in February was that Seinfeld was "Self-absorbed middle class whining". Which isn't the same as saying that I didn't like it because it was middle class, nor is it the same as saying all programmes about middle class people are self absorbed or whiny.
I think it's a class thing.

Back
Top Bottom