Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Invent modern-day Seinfeld plots

Aaaanyway. I found Seinfeld hilarious, and still do now.
Could have done without Kramer though. Most people seem to like him best, but I always found his scenes pretty boring.

Aaaanyway. I found Seinfeld hilarious, and still do now.
Could have done without Kramer though. Most people seem to like him best, but I always found his scenes pretty boring.
Great to start with, got more and more tedious as time passed.

I pitched an idea for a remake of Seinfeld. It's basically the same, only there are jokes and a cast that can act.

Yes, all the people that like Seinfeld are either wrong or pretending. Really it was rubbish. *MASSIVE EYE ROLL*

Yes, all the people that like Seinfeld are either wrong or pretending. Really it was rubbish. *MASSIVE EYE ROLL*

That's not what I said. If people want to like something that's shit and unfunny who am I to tell them differently?

I've never seen this man in my life.

220px-Greg_Evigan.jpg

His best one was 'When Insects Attack!'

The chief writer decides that although he can't act he could still deliver a better sit-com performance than Jerry Seinfeld.

George marries Larry David's wife and loses all his money in the Madoff affair.

Jerry is stunned to discover a man named McIntyre is making a good living from lame observational humour even blander than his. He does however bump into Super Dave Osborne who does tell funny jokes even when they are as vile as this one-

It wasn't funny. It was whiny, indulgent, insular, bollocks by and for a parochial metropolitan elite. Which might have been OK had it been funny, but it failed to make the universal from the particular, and instead said nothing at all to the majority of viewers.

What a coincidence: somebody was mentioning this yesterday:

debbie+downer+1.jpg

:(

Why do people always do this when they hear opinions that differ from theirs? Nobody is saying the people who like it are pretending.

Just weird. :p

They watched the X Factor. Numbers really are indicative of quality.
I never, ever said the numbers were an indication of quality. I said they were an indication of who thought it connected with them; of the numbers to whom it spoke. ie, relatively few.

I was never a huuuuuge fan of Seinfeld, though I do agree it's very funny. However, Larry David's Curb Your Enthusiasm (HBO series) is the funniest show ever. :)

Back
Top Bottom