Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jerry Seinfeld

It's possible he isn't as mad as Cruise and Travolta..

I've recently been enjoying Sienfeld box sets from blockbuster. I never watched it before.. it's hilarious. I just watched 'Jimmy', Genius.. I understand why people where so obsessed with Kramer now.

<goes to look for Kramer portrait>

Donna Ferentes said:
Seinfeld, joining Juliette Lewis on a list of 'I'm disappointed you've turned out to be a deluded fuckwit' stars

Heh

Yeah - add to that Jason Lee and things start to look really depressing

Career move. :rolleyes:

I liked Seinfeld. The trouble is that was a program, he isn't.

He's the cunt who refused to keep doing it so got it ended. :mad:

I think it's generally accepted that the genius of Seinfeld the programme was Larry David, who still is very funny and as far as I know remains a Jew. The show went downhill after he left and I think Curb rivals Seinfeld in terms of greatness.

DexterTCN said:
He's the cunt who refused to keep doing it so got it ended. :mad:

It was past its best by the time it ended so he was right to call it a day. I don't care what his "religion" is Seinfeld's a fucking great comedian and he had a huge hand in making "Seinfeld" (the show) as good as it was, not just in terms of his performance in the show but also in terms of the writing.

bouncer_the_dog said:

I've recently been enjoying Sienfeld box sets from blockbuster. I never watched it before.. it's hilarious. I just watched 'Jimmy', Genius.. I understand why people where so obsessed with Kramer now.

you possibly might want to watch this Michael Richards clip first, before you go putting up any posters in public places. :(

bouncer_the_dog said:

Main_Header1.jpg

the man behind all the Seinfeld fun....Larry David

Watch Curb your enthusiasm you'll love it !!!

George Costanza was always my favourite character - did Larry David base George on himself? He always had the best lines!

bouncer_the_dog said:
I've watched them all! I am now paranoid about when I beep the car with the remote keylock...

have been torrenting the latest series ..... big black cock cakes , stealing flowers from memorials , wanking on childrens toys before dating Zena the Warrior Princess !

Pretty pretty good ! ;)

George Costanza was always my favourite character - did Larry David base George on himself? He always had the best lines!
George is Larry essentially. I don't know why Larry opted out of playing him, but I do know Jason Alexander now owns that role. Sadly along with Julia Louis-Dreyfuss and to a lesser extent Michael Richards he can't escape the part, and I'm not sure CYE would've worked if Larry had played George.

Did he think his career was not dead enough or is he seeking support among Israelis to revive it?
Looks like he was just going on holiday, a lot of US Jewish people are fervently zionist, it's not exactly a surprise. And he's minted for life and can gig when he wants, as well as having a shite Netflix series so not sure he's worried about his career either.

Last edited:
And the sitcom Seinfeld only worked because Jerry was unfunny and unpleasant. If the lead had been intelligent and genuinely funny it would have prevented the descent into complete idiocy and moral repulsiveness that it managed so well.

He was shit and unfunny.

Ever noticed when you're on a plane...

Fuck off.

That was the guy wasn't it?... Wait, I think I meant to Youtube to reassess last time this came up.

Back
Top Bottom