Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Corbyn's time is up

Apparently there’s a poll (caveat: with slightly woolly methodology) showing Labour and Corbyn neck and neck. Would explain why we’re seeing some big names in the seat from Labour.

New IPSOS poll not good for Jezza

Corbyn, the former Labour leader who lost the party whip, is predicted to lose to Labour, which would pick up 54% of the vote in Islington North, while all independent candidates combined get just 13%.

Says the guardian

New IPSOS poll not good for Jezza

Corbyn, the former Labour leader who lost the party whip, is predicted to lose to Labour, which would pick up 54% of the vote in Islington North, while all independent candidates combined get just 13%.

Says the guardian
Says the guardian
😆😆😆😆🙄

I loathe Corbyn, but I'll happily wager that he'll win his seat.

I'm not sure why anyone else is bothering to turn up. Total waste of time - as is writing drivel about him being in trouble...

Loathe seems a bit strong, why?

Long rehashed on here, and not really relevant - and certainly not relevant to the good people of Islington North...

Long history of being a decent constituency MP, a safe protest vote, I think lots feel sorry for him - he's an absolute shoe in.

How about Iraq, kebabking?

Is this Jeremy Corbyn the lifelong, respected student of, and commentator on, Iraq, who upon agonised reflection decided that while the world would undoubtedly be a better place if Hussein and his ilk fell off it, the unknowables and dangers of Iraq falling apart, and others getting involved for their own ends, as well as wider, negative outcomes in terms of world politics, meant that Iraq was a sleeping dog that should be let lie?

Or is this Jeremy Corbyn who goes on the propaganda arm of an openly anti-semitic regime that hangs gays from cranes in football stadiums and (unbidden) talks about 'the hidden hand of Israel', who for many years denied the nature and actions of the of the Serb and Bosnian Serb governments during the Balkan wars of the 90's - including Screbrenicia - who formed a still extant lifelong political association witht Assad apologists and war crimes deniers, who impugnes the OPCW when it finds against against his friends, who claims to be all about negotiations in conflicts, but who only meets with one side in those conflicts (NI, Falklands, Israel/Palestine...) and calls them friends, and who's 'collegiate' approach to leading the Labour party consisted of agreeing a position with the shadow Defence secretary he appointed, and then having his people rewrite on the autocue, and completely change, the policy agreed in the five minutes between it being agreed, and Lewis getting up in conference to deliver the speech?

Because, you know, I wouldn't want to criticise the wrong person...

Back
Top Bottom