Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I've just asked for a 'Super Porkie Single Supper'

Would like to try deep fried haggis though
Your wish is my command. :cool:

20230616_183713.jpg

Ate this while being serenaded by a piper in the grounds of Lewis Castle over the other side of the harbour. Then 2 guys has a bit of a pissed altercation in the car-park. It was sort of perfect.

In another educational foray into Scottish culture, apparently "Cheeky Chips" are a half-portion of chips with a sausage. Is this a regular thing or just a Hebridean variation?

Was just checking this pic on my phone to make sure I have enough cash for tomorrow night and I feel like it should go on this thread. The scampi supper that's only on a separate printed sign inside the van seems to be the most popular choice with the regulars but I'm working my way through most other things just to be sure :thumbs:

IMG_20230429_173113.jpg

Was just checking this pic on my phone to make sure I have enough cash for tomorrow night and I feel like it should go on this thread. The scampi supper that's only on a separate printed sign inside the van seems to be the most popular choice with the regulars but I'm working my way through most other things just to be sure :thumbs:

View attachment 379549
What's a red pudding, iona? (Assuming you’ve made it that far down the menu
:))

Good to see Battered Mars Bar on that list. Important that there's a veggie option. Unless that's cooked in lard, of course. :D

Back
Top Bottom