Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is this weddingy enough? Plus size wedding guest attire?

That's lovely - but I'm imagining you as more hippy that that... You don't have to go full length, btw. I think "formal" in Australia might be slightly less buttoned up than formal in the uk. But maxi dresses seemed like a good unstructured alternative for a non-frock-wearer.

You'd think it being aus, plus a beach wedding that it'd be not so formal wouldn't you? But you havent met my dil ;) its full on formal, the sort of formal I remember from church weddings from my childhood.

It's like a testimony of love for their big brother that my family are all allowing themselves to be directed/dictated to. The only ones who're getting off being organised by the dil is my other dil and sil.

I prefer the term Bohemian rather than hippy :hmm::D But yes... I'd wear tie dye if I could :thumbs:

I think those two dresses are okay, but not on me, neither are my style or colour. Thank you for looking though :)

You'd think it being aus, plus a beach wedding that it'd be not so formal wouldn't you? But you havent met my dil ;) its full on formal, the sort of formal I remember from church weddings from my childhood.

It's like a testimony of love for their big brother that my family are all allowing themselves to be directed/dictated to. The only ones who're getting off being organised by the dil is my other dil and sil.

I prefer the term Bohemian rather than hippy :hmm::D But yes... I'd wear tie dye if I could :thumbs:

I think those two dresses are okay, but not on me, neither are my style or colour. Thank you for looking though :)
Ahh ok.

But yes asos has actual thousands of options. :)

Do ASOS in Aus do premier delivery? Here it’s £10 for next day delivery & free returns for a year. I love the dresses you have chosen but I know from much experience a dress may not live up to the photo or fit properly. I would order a few if you can afford the initial outlay.

Do ASOS in Aus do premier delivery? Here it’s £10 for next day delivery & free returns for a year. I love the dresses you have chosen but I know from much experience a dress may not live up to the photo or fit properly. I would order a few if you can afford the initial outlay.

They do express and overnight :) I'm laying here looking through them...

...but I know from much experience a dress may not live up to the photo or fit properly. I would order a few if you can afford the initial outlay.
This 100%
Hardly anything I've bought from ASOS has been quite what it seemed or fitted first time. I actually stopped using it my hit rate was so bad. That, of course, is only my personal experience.

You might be lucky ice-is-forming but have a back up plan or order more than 1 style/size if you can.

This 100%
Hardly anything I've bought from ASOS has been quite what it seemed or fitted first time. I actually stopped using it my hit rate was so bad. That, of course, is only my personal experience.

You might be lucky ice-is-forming but have a back up plan or order more than 1 style/size if you can.

If dress number one doesn't work out, i've decided my back up plan wont be something online. I don't really have time. If I get a chance I'll check out shops at the gold coast this week :)

Back
Top Bottom