Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is the Range Rover Sport the apex in arsehole wheels ?

Is the Range Rover Sport the ultimate in arsehole wheels ?

• Yes

Votes: 82 56.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 51 35.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 51 35.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 55 38.2%
  • No, I have an Audi and I claim that title

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • I dont know as I do not drive

Votes: 23 16.0%
  • I live in the country and I find it useful for the 2 frosts we get each year

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Comedy Option

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • Fuck you, you snotty middle class cycling shitbag

Votes: 39 27.1%

• Total voters
Oh dear. I saw this break down about an hour before this photo. The driver was asking people to help, but wanker car, so pfft.

The traffic was ok for a while till the lorry couldn’t get past.

Whole of town now gridlocked.

Attachments

• 871975F1-573A-402F-8608-65CFF21451A7.jpeg
    871975F1-573A-402F-8608-65CFF21451A7.jpeg
    308.4 KB · Views: 27
Anyone know is there's any publicly available work on the comparable drag figures for crossovers (Honda HRV, ASX, Kuga etc..) versus the more traditional stuff like Focus, Astra etc...?

I'd be particularly interested in comparing two similar sized vehicles from the same manufacturer - one trad, one crossover - so a Skoda Octavia with 4x4, and a Skoda Kodiaq with 4x4 for example...

1. Buy ultra expensive car of a type meant to be for off road and tough conditions usage
2. Use it exclusively on urban environments usually as challenging as driving through a shopping mall car park
3. Get stuck through ineptitude the only one time you encounter challenging driving conditions, which you could and should have avoided since you’re in a first world city not deep in the Amazon with no alternative routes.
4. Likely cause thousands of quid worth of damage to the car, and be photographed escaping through the window for added public ridicule

Sterling work :thumbs:

1. Buy ultra expensive car of a type meant to be for off road and tough conditions usage
2. Use it exclusively on urban environments usually as challenging as driving through a shopping mall car park
3. Get stuck through ineptitude the only one time you encounter challenging driving conditions, which you could and should have avoided since you’re in a first world city not deep in the Amazon with no alternative routes.
4. Likely cause thousands of quid worth of damage to the car, and be photographed escaping through the window for added public ridicule

Sterling work

:thumbs:

Ultra expensive? It's a five year old first gen. GLC! Not exactly intended for off road or tough conditions either.

Scratch that, platinumsage has it right. It's a Vito.

Oh. On my small phone screen it looked like whatever the boxy Mercedes model 4x4 model is called.

Which makes it funny for different reasons, though it feels mean to laugh at what now looks likely to be a blameless taxi customer, late for something important, having to bail and wade through three feet of water do to the incompetence of the driver.

Back
Top Bottom