Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is the Range Rover Sport the apex in arsehole wheels ?

Is the Range Rover Sport the ultimate in arsehole wheels ?

• Yes

Votes: 82 56.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 51 35.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 51 35.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 55 38.2%
  • No, I have an Audi and I claim that title

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • I dont know as I do not drive

Votes: 23 16.0%
  • I live in the country and I find it useful for the 2 frosts we get each year

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Comedy Option

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • Fuck you, you snotty middle class cycling shitbag

Votes: 39 27.1%

• Total voters
A VW Transporter is what you need MickiQ, keeps folk like Frank happy as they emit zero CO2 and children bounce off their spongey surface.
Here in liberal elite land all the posho families have these or similar day vans with a quadruple bike rack on the rear. Much less vulgar looking than a 4x4 and can pretend the emissions are better. If they made an electric version these folk would achieve nirvana or something.

I’ve just got back from a week in Cornwall. They are everywhere down there :D

Loads of yellow VW vans in particular. A big batch of ex-AA fleet went on the market a decade or so ago and every middle aged surf bore in Cornwall got one.

You'll pay a premium for VW vans these days, whether new or with 200,000 miles on them, because they're a status symbol for look-how-outdoorsy-I-am types. You can now get a superior Mercedes van for cheaper than a transporter IIRC.

Range Rover feeling a little cramped?
I give you the Ford Super Duty - as seen dwarfing both a RR and one of those new Defenders, in Blue Ridge, Georgia.
Although, to be fair, there is a little more countryside in that part of the world than in Chelsea

IMG_7755.jpeg

Not a patch on:

Bastard. A widebody hellcat is probably my dream car. I have just a few minutes ago looked at taking a driving experience in one ( where the ranger clip was filmed).
Not a 4x4 though and not the most impressive advert.

Bastard. A widebody hellcat is probably my dream car. I have just a few minutes ago looked at taking a driving experience in one ( where the ranger clip was filmed).
Not a 4x4 though and not the most impressive advert.
America! Fuck Yeah!

Bastard. A widebody hellcat is probably my dream car.
Definitely.
M18-Hellcat-99034.jpg

I have never seen one of these before and might be going to see my bank manager tomorrow about acquiring it. It comes with luxuries like power steering, air con and even a radio. BcSale| Used cars for sale:::View attachment 340073

You're lucky to find one of them on sale. Dealers can't import them any more, for some reason.

I'd love one but apparently the steering wheel is slightly off-centre relative to the driver and that's the sort of thing which would drive me mad.

Back
Top Bottom