Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is the Range Rover Sport the apex in arsehole wheels ?

Is the Range Rover Sport the ultimate in arsehole wheels ?

• Yes

Votes: 82 56.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 51 35.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 51 35.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 55 38.2%
  • No, I have an Audi and I claim that title

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • I dont know as I do not drive

Votes: 23 16.0%
  • I live in the country and I find it useful for the 2 frosts we get each year

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Comedy Option

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • Fuck you, you snotty middle class cycling shitbag

Votes: 39 27.1%

• Total voters
Dumbarton Road/Brixton Hill?
If so - that is the most famous bollard on U75. Think I have seen it on about 4 different threads, at various times

I have to say, the more I see the Lambo Urus about, the more I like it. Not fan of SUVs in general, but if you can afford it and must buy yourself one of those beasts, might as well embrace it and go the full monty...

Last edited:
I have to say, the more I see the Lambo Urus about, the more I like it. Not fan of SUVs in general, but if you can afford it and must buy yourself one of those beasts, might as well embrace it and go the full monty...

It is a great looking car and has been a massive commercial success. They've already sold more of them than every V12 Lambo ever.

6x6 LandCruiser 200 camper thing which will be useless off-road.

1011555.jpg

A lot of people not sure about whether or not they need to get an SUV, so I created this handy flowchart:

View attachment 334146
Did you really make that? Pretty neat :)

You could have even added that even if one had abnormally large children, they’d ve better served interior space-wise by plenty of of smaller cars anyway. My boss has a BMW X5 and both the passenger room and boot capacity are fucking shit, actually.

It’s almost like a magic trick. a reverse Tardis if you will. A ludicrously voluminous vehicle on the outside, somehow managing to offer pisspoor legroom and boot space.

Very nice, but, what about elderly people with mobility issues who have difficulty getting in and out of the average car?

Frank is a misanthrope. He loves the idea of people suffering discomfort and inconvenience, and he writhes like a slug in salt at the concept of people enjoying themselves.

You're as well having a conversation with an empty yoghurt pot.

Frank is a misanthrope. He loves the idea of people suffering discomfort and inconvenience, and he writhes like a slug in salt at the concept of people enjoying themselves.

He says after boasting that he likes his car because it upsets people.

Nothing more misanthropic than prioritising your own 'comfort and convenience' over the health and wellbeing of the general public. Although exactly what's convenient about a car with a 50 metre turning circle that doesn't fit in parking spaces I've never been able to discern.

Last edited:
Mrs Q and I are keen to take up a lot more cycling when we retire next year. We've discussed trading in the Audi for an SUV so we can have a vehicle more suitable for transporting bicycles.
Probably won't be a Range Rover though

You're as well having a conversation with an empty yoghurt pot.

No, Frank thinks your choice of car is anti-social and you know why, hence your very defensive reaction.

Back
Top Bottom