Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is the Range Rover Sport the apex in arsehole wheels ?

Is the Range Rover Sport the ultimate in arsehole wheels ?

• Yes

Votes: 82 56.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 51 35.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 51 35.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 55 38.2%
  • No, I have an Audi and I claim that title

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • I dont know as I do not drive

Votes: 23 16.0%
  • I live in the country and I find it useful for the 2 frosts we get each year

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Comedy Option

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • Fuck you, you snotty middle class cycling shitbag

Votes: 39 27.1%

• Total voters
Which goes to show how thick some folk really are. Back in the 90's a mate got in to some fairly serious villainy to do with hijacked loads of mobile phones, he didn't like wearing seatbelts, thought it was rebellious to not do so. I told him that when he gets pulled for the seatbelt and they find some swag or cash he'll feel a right cunt sat in a cell for 10 years over a sodding seatbelt, and while you're at it make sure that car is tip-top legit. He took that on board, bought a bland car that was 100% legal. He never got nicked and used the ill-gotten gains to start a legitimate business which flourishes to this day.
A heartwarming story. If you hadn't assisted him in accruing criminal gains from presumably innocent people, he might never have blossomed into the successful capitalist he is now.

The other side of that Lamb was pretty much on the line; I know it was slightly crooked, but it was too wide for the space

Plenty of space to get it between the lines, it only needs shifting a few centimetres but presumably the owner couldn't be arsed.

I do actually like the colour. I think more cars should be painted interesting colours, it would certainly result in fewer accidents as cars would be more visible than the typical black or grey which seem designed to blend in with the road surface.

Plenty of space to get it between the lines, it only needs shifting a few centimetres but presumably the owner couldn't be arsed.

I do actually like the colour. I think more cars should be painted interesting colours, it would certainly result in fewer accidents as cars would be more visible than the typical black or grey which seem designed to blend in with the road surface.
That's, partly, why I don't like green, and like yellow.

If you are going to have a loud car, you might as well have a loud colour. I have seen worse IE gold wraps on a Ferrari or Bentley.

A prototype electric roller 🤣
View attachment 327083
TBH I don’t mind when concept cars look a bit wacky, a bit of creativity is welcome given how many modern cars just look the same shape. Although this one does still look a bit shit. It’d be improved if it had wings that would fold out of the side and allow flight for whatever supervillain owned it.

TBH I don’t mind when concept cars look a bit wacky, a bit of creativity is welcome given how many modern cars just look the same shape. Although this one does still look a bit shit. It’d be improved if it had wings that would fold out of the side and allow flight for whatever supervillain owned it.
I am sure it was that legendary car designer Giorgetto Giiugiaro who spoke out against the concept of all the retro cars like the 500, the Mustang Etc. saying that
they were boring, showed a lack of imagination and killed the search for new designs.

The more I look at this the more features I see that I like. The nose and front wings fail, some minor adjustments on the rear arches, but the rest is nice. There’s potential in the design.
But how does it actually, y’know, go?

Back
Top Bottom