Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

InstaFest: a festival based on your Spotify (show me yours).

danny la rouge

More like *fanny* la rouge!
Instafest generates a personalised music festival lineup of your most-listened to artists on Spotify. The more you listen to an artist the larger their name will appear on your lineup.

Here’s mine based on last four weeks.

1695479965114.png

I’d go to that, tbf. If it was all-seated, the toilets were nice, and you got home to your own bed every night.

What’s yours like?

(You can wipe it from your Spotify settings once you’ve had your fun: Login - Spotify )

Pixies are playing twice on mine, I've just noticed. I'm cool with that. Doolittle set first Surfer Rosa / Come on Pilgrim later, if I've got any say in the matter.
Beefheart’s playing the Saturday in both of ours. I hope the transport links are good! Luckily the Fall are the Saturday on mine then the Monday on yours.

Beefheart’s playing the Saturday in both of ours. I hope the transport links are good! Luckily the Fall are the Saturday on mine then the Monday on yours.
Maybe it's like Reading/Leeds where they split the days. Bit of a clash that Saturday though, yeah. The Captain will have to do a Phil Collins at LiveAid style dash from one stage to the other. :cool:

If there was very good disability access and I was promised a staggeringly well-equipped yurt which overlooked the main stage, and there were guaranteed to be no hassles with parking and it was definitely going to be dry but not too sunny then yeah, I’d definitely think about going.

1695481651894.png

Fleetwood Mac figure on a few, surprisingly. I wasn't sure why they were on mine, at first but it's becauseI gave that live Rumours album a whirl.

Back
Top Bottom