Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Independence referendum one month to go: place your bets now

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The polls are right at the time they're taken. How they fare as predictions for the 18th September is an other question.

That was nearly the point I was aiming at -- don't read to much unto any individual poll.

I do think that particular poll, which I guess DairyQueen was referring to (?), is possibly unreliable.

You think that's going to be the last of it ?.......dream on laddie

(Outsider comment) :

No way will the referendum result, either way, end anything. I do agree there.

But I do reckon that the closer the 'No' majority might be (still my prediction), the more the UK Gov will be panicked into having to negotiate properly(ish) with the Scottish Assembly (etc) about what a lot of people in Scotland wouldn't mind -- more devolution.

Last edited:
Some of the papers are making the quite bizarre suggestion that Kate Windsor being pregnant again may stop the Scots voting for independence :confused:

Some of the papers are making the quite bizarre suggestion that Kate Windsor being pregnant again may stop the Scots voting for independence :confused:
Someone I know (English) has just posted something along those lines on FB. I have no idea why people would think this, very strange.

Back
Top Bottom